(COMPANY NAME) is revolutionizing e-commerce by empowering anyone to create and sell real products anywhere in the world. By powering all aspects from the e-commerce layer to creating the physical product to delivering it to buyers, anyone can launch a store selling real products within minutes. Our unique print on demand structure allows creators to sell with zero cost or risk.
By removing all barriers, (COMPANY NAME) unleashes a world of creative ideas that would never have existed. (COMPANY NAME) has helped creators create and sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries across the world. And we're just getting started...
What is the job?
Data Science is critical in realizing our mission by fueling actionable data insights to drive impact across all areas of our business from product direction, marketing strategy and operational excellence. We are looking for talented data scientists to join our team and work directly with product managers and commercial leads to drive predictive analyses, create visualizations and generate insights to grow (COMPANY NAME) into the best e-commerce platform. Furthermore, with the team being small, this role will be critical to shaping what Data Science looks like at (COMPANY NAME).
* Master the key underlying drivers for growth in each of our different user segments - Designers, YouTubers, etc.
* Inspire new changes to the product through proactive exploration of data
* Create predictive models that assess outcomes for product and commercial initiatives
* Ensure experiments are run both efficiently and in a robust manner
* Build intuitive dashboards and visualizations to communicate insights
* Pull in data from external sources to enrich understanding of actions we can take
What do we need?
* 2+ years experience in a data science or analytics role in a business setting
* Experience analyzing funnels, features on user-facing large scale web / mobile products
* Expert in SQL and can quickly pick up on new schema as database evolves
* Expert in creating visualizations that highlight important data via Tableau, or similar
* Experience creating scripts (e.g. Python) to run complex analyses
* Highly impact driven with insatiable curiosity for how we could be better
* Data engineering / cluster management (e.g. Redshift, Airflow)
* Fluent in Git
What do we offer?
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. What makes us different is our desire to completely change how the world thinks about commerce. Here are the benefits you will receive:
* Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
* Flex time and paid holidays
* Generous stock options
* Daily company-provided lunch and abundant snacks
* Endless free t-shirts