Regional Application Specialist (Nordic languages)
Roche is seeking an experienced biomedical scientist or application support specialist to join our regional customer support center in Burgess Hill. You will become part of a truly vibrant environment, where our engineering specialists are committed every day to assisting Roche customers on issues related to complex diagnostics instruments and devices.
As a Regional Application Specialist you are providing technical and scientific support to users of Roche technologies (e.g. hospital and private laboratories/ medical research centres) on issues related to instruments and systems ranging from HIVD, Molecular Diagnostics or Tissue Diagnostics.
• Support Roche customers in the abovementioned countries in English and one of these languages: Swedish/ Danish/ Finnish/ Norwegian;
• Take care of customer requests and drive solutions from A to Z – from the entry of request, analysis and structuring of the issue, to full implementation of an adequate solution by phone or remotely;
• Provide on-site support as and when required;
• Be the interface between field service, customer and global second level support. In this role, you will be responsible to lead complex tasks to sustainable solutions, and by doing so you ensure high customer satisfaction;
• Support Laboratory Trainers during customers and new employees training sessions;
• Participate in Complaint Review, Analysis and Trending process based on performance metrics;
• Support Roche sales organisations with instrument/ system demonstrations and provision of technical responses as part of the tender process;
• Complete special projects as assigned;
• Find a great place to work in an international environment with the most supportive, experienced colleagues.
• Successfully completed your studies in biomedical science or equivalent programs
• Speak fluently English and at least one of the following languages: Swedish/ Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish
• Have background in histopathology and experience of working in a hospital laboratory
• Team oriented & customer focused ; you possess a confident working approach and show a proven ability to deliver under pressure in a rich multi-cultural environment
• Good understanding of modern Laboratory Practices
• Training & IT literacy skills
• An attractive salary package and a permanent contract.
• A first class industry recognized product training program including intensive training for the first six months in Meylan, France. Thereafter, you will also be required to attend periodic training on customer support operations and product offering at various locations.
• A relocation package for selected candidates covering flight tickets, accommodation and other expenses.
• The background of a successful Swiss-origin pharmaceutical company.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are:
• The world’s largest biotech company with truly differentiated medicines;
• The world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics;
• A frontrunner in diabetes management.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2017 employed about 94,000 people worldwide. In 2017, Roche invested CHF 10.4 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 53.3 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is also the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan.
To apply today send your CV to: email@example.com with title “Regional Application Specialist, UK”. We reserve the right to answer only selected offers.