Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As part of the Distribution organization, Client Development serves as a focal point for our customers to achieve success with Concur. As a Customer Engagement Executive, you will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with your clients, measured through revenue under management, retention and relationship health. This is a strategic role working with our customers, Concur's internal teams and has central importance to our ongoing success as a company.
Who you are:
* Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity
* Proactively engage customers to ensure they adopt full functionality to get maximum value from (COMPANY NAME) Concur.
* Driven to Make Value Visible to our clients in support of Revenue Under Management (RUM) and Retention goals
* Focused on establishing, maintaining and growing broad and deep relationships within each customer account, driving a successful Client Lifecycle Management strategy
* Anticipate, identify and meet your customers' needs
* Develop advanced account strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight relevant and unique to each customer
* Possess commercial experience developing account management plans
* A self-starter, with energy, drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Retain current revenue footprint and look for expansion opportunities
* Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple stake-holders
* Understand various levels of customer organization (C-Level, System Admin/User, Finance, HR, IT, etc.)
* Advocate for and become voice of the customer within (COMPANY NAME) Concur; understand competitive threats and utilize proper escalation channels to help customer during times of need.
* Drive customer references and business transformational stories across accounts
* Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives with the customer
* Strong knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud mindset.
* Facilitate executive meetings that measure progress and business impact
* Motivate and mobilize customers and cross functional partners through diplomatic collaboration and unambiguous communication
* See conflict as opportunity and assess situations and find common ground quickly
* Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating multiple resources
* Know how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
* Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced and evolving environment
* Lead or participate on cross-functional teams to discuss accounts and look for trends or commonalities.
* Ensure the best interests of both clients and Concur are being fairly and objectively represented
* Other duties/special projects as assigned
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
* May require 30% - 50% travel
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales