Are you an entrepreneurial, analytical and creative Product Manager? In your new role with (COMPANY NAME) Media Solutions you will set the strategic direction and partner closely with UX, strategy, sales, supply, technology, analytics and operations to build solutions that make life easier for our advertising partners, global sales organization and global supply organization.
You will thrive in an ambiguous environment by being self-directed, resourceful and by applying your creative problem-solving skills to move quickly from ideation to implementation and/or resolution, with a detailed understanding and data-based reasoning. This role is inherently cross-functional so you will need to use your collaboration skills to influence other teams and achieve successful outcomes for the business. You will need to demonstrate a bias to action, and the ability to juggle many small projects successfully while maintaining a strategic view of the Media Solutions business.
What you'll do:
* Establish product vision, business goals, and product roadmap, taking an iterative approach.
* Collaborate with internal partners to identify integrated, creative and mutually beneficial advertising opportunities.
* Balance trade-offs between cost, time to market, strategic alignment and return on investment.
* Actively provide sales with product support required to win new business and know how to turn sales requests into sellable products that simultaneously enhance the customer experience.
* Engage with engineering teams to plan and deploy product features.
* Present strategy and roadmap to internal partners at a senior level.
* Be a tireless advocate for Media Solutions interests and values in every interaction throughout the organization.
Who you are:
* Proven professional experience in online advertising and/or a product management capacity
* Experience in travel or web technology is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners.
* Strong eye for detail, with a natural tendency to dig deep to thoroughly understand an issue before recommending a solution.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use numbers and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes; experience with financial modeling and statistics is an advantage.
* Proven ability to work with multiple internal organizations requiring clear communication, evangelism and compromise.
* Experience working directly with UX, sales, engineering, analytics and operations teams.
Why join us:
(COMPANY NAME) Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at (COMPANY NAME) Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, (COMPANY NAME) Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand (COMPANY NAME)®, Hxxxxx.xxm®, (COMPANY NAME)® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lxxxxxxxxx.xxm.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, (COMPANY NAME)® Media Solutions, Cxxxxxxxxx.xxm™, (COMPANY NAME) Local Expert®, (COMPANY NAME)® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age