One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hardworking and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At (COMPANY NAME), we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager, CICN.
What you'll be doing:
* Grow revenue and market share for primarily (COMPANY NAME) PSG line of products.
* Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of Customer, direct engagement with C level executive of customer and partners.
* Work closely with OEM, ISV/SI , and Big data and Cloud related partners to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and adoption of NV product family within the defined strategy.
* Develop and manage winning programs and strategies to drive sell to and sell with strategy.
* Conduct market assessments and make market driven recommendations in respect to product, program to the Business unit.
* Evangelize the use of (COMPANY NAME) products and technologies to end customers and partners.
* Ability to travel as much as >50% of the time.
What we need to see:
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
* 10 years of direct sales/ Channel sales Account management experience.
* Direct experience in working with the IT industry in a business development or sales role representing systems, software, net- working ,cloud or other related products.
* Successful track record of achieving or exceeding revenue targets.
* Strong analytical skills, including the ability to do market assessments and make market driven recommendations.
* Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
* Contract negotiation and vendor management experience.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law