For our (COMPANY NAME) store in Merryhill we are currently recruiting for a full-time (40 hours) Visual Merchandiser to join our team. You will be responsible for displaying the product in a commercial and fashionable manner in accordance with (COMPANY NAME) standards in order to maximise sales.
* To be responsible for the store image at all times, ensuring that it is attractive and commercial.
* To apply the visual merchandising standards and guidelines
* To perform store changes in a quick and orderly manner
* To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
* To be aware of sales figures and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly
* To adapt and react to the sales results by finding solutions in order to make the store more commercial
* To be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors
* To ensure replenishment and additional orders for the store to have the right product
* To communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments
* To continuously report to the management team and support them in specific managerial store duties
You are results driven and sales oriented with a solid merchandising experience within a fashion environment. You are passionate about fashion, have great communication skills and the ability to work well both as part of a team and alone. You have the ability to prioritise and adapt. You are detail oriented, and work well under pressure, within strict deadlines and short notice.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within (COMPANY NAME). Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world