Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Presales Solution Expert identifies, understands, and defines customer needs in order to develop and maintain standard product demonstrations and materials to close business and increase revenue. Provides additional support to account executives and conducts demonstrations for strategic purposes, including tradeshows and SAPPHIRE. The Presales Expert is considered one of the most knowledgeable Presales persons on a given solution in the Business unit they support.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Deal Execution / Demonstration Lead Tasks:
* Responsible for highly complex / visible pre-sales and/or post-sales support of company products/systems.
* Provides advanced-level technical support to complex sales presentations and product demonstrations.
* Provides answers to customer / internal (COMPANY NAME) team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics.
* Provides software development and consultation to prospective customers.
* Supports regional and offshore Demo Architect teams to build demos based upon customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
* Will participate in demo system design, planning and spec-out configuration requirements if needed.
* Participate in new product release input, testing and training of peers.
* Quickly establishes oneself as the thought leader of the VAT and fine tunes account strategy.
* Guides team in creation of overall theme & competitive differentiation (value wedges)
* Executes vigorous dry runs on strategic deals and customer engagements.
* Effectively transitions engagement to implementation partner / Field Services
* Is proactive in sharing their knowledge with the greater presales community through Solution Hubs or other enterprise social media where collaboration takes place.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Demonstrable presales experience
* Solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
* Demonstrates 10+ successful engagements
* Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
* Experience in sales and sales processes
* Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
* Business level local language: expert
* Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
* Master equivalent: optional - MBA / Ph.D.: optional
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Testing, Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales