(COMPANY NAME) is an online marketplace for small business finance products. We've helped thousands of businesses access finance since launching in 2012, matching them to the most relevant lender from a panel of over fifty, including banks alongside alternative finance providers.
We're looking for a Dutch-speaking Sales Development Representative to help build out our ING partnership in the Netherlands. You'll take the time to understand more about the businesses you speak with (how they work, growth plans, challenges, their experience of finance so far), and identify their needs and pain points. You'll have your own pipeline and clients. The leads are warm and you'll take the client from application to closing the deal. When you acquire more deals and knowledge you'll be able to grow into the role of Business Finance Specialist and become an all-round SME financier.
You'll undergo extensive sales training, to learn how to handle common objections through a mixture of theory and practical training. You can grow into an expert role within (COMPANY NAME) and be part of our growing team. You'll start receiving leads who you can connect to several of our lenders. The more lenders you know the quicker you'll climb the ladder.
* Own your own pipeline and convert incoming leads to closed deals
* Become confident in articulating the (COMPANY NAME) proposition and service
* Build up an extensive knowledge of business finance, and gain an understanding of the wide variety of lenders in the market
* Feedthrough insights to allow for improvements to the customer journey and identification of regional and behavioural trends
* Accommodate a fantastic customer journey aligned with best practices in the Netherlands
* Working with our Product team to enrich our country-specific data matching algorithm
* Assist in campaign and communication optimisation when needed, including proofreading copy to ensure materials are appealing to the Dutch public
* Contributing to the development and implementation of a sales strategy and process
A bit about you
* You have tons of energy, humour, positivity, compassion and enthusiasm
* You are resolutely customer-focused and recognise the importance of truly understanding what matters to customers
* You have some experience dealing with customers, if you have previous sales experience that's a definite bonus!
* You work well independently while also thriving in a strong team environment
* You like getting feedback and continually look for ways to better yourself and your performance
* You are driven, results-oriented and determined and get a buzz from achieving targets
* You have a passion for learning and working in the finance industry with small businesses excites you
The good stuff!
* Base salary dependent on experience
* Commission scheme based on individual and team performance
* Career development budget
* 25 holiday days
* Access to all workspace facilities
* Paid volunteering day
* Employee assistance and wellbeing support plan
* Free breakfast, fruit, filtered water and organic coffee!
Our mission is to help small businesses walk tall, so your overall objective is to reach out to our potential customers and discover how we can best help them. In return, we will provide loads of training - sales skills, business finance knowledge - along with supporting you to achieve your personal career goals moving forward. On top of that, you will have the opportunity to increase your earnings through the commission scheme, have the support of a talented and sociable team and, of course, free fruit all week