Drive (COMPANY NAME)' global growth.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are looking to scale from processing nearly $5 billion a year to over $10 billion. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in.
We're looking for bright, ambitious people to join our talented sales team and accelerate our growth in the UK market.
The sales team at (COMPANY NAME) combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries. You'll manage inbound calls as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in us. You will also redirect incoming calls to relevant parts of the business.
You will be speaking to prospective customers from the beginning of your second week - this could be anyone from a local piano teacher to the CFO of a large multinational company. We will give you extensive training and then trust you to be the first point of contact with all our new prospects.
The ideal candidate:
* You have experience working within sales, customer support or a customer service environment - or a recent graduate
* You have an ability to understand financial technology
* You have a passion for technology, the startup community, and supporting other businesses as they grow
* You have the motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing high-growth environment
* You have superb verbal and written communication skills
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity - if you're unsure, please apply