(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products.
(COMPANY NAME) helps publishers earn an incremental revenue stream by automating the process of earning through affiliate marketing. By aggregating 24,000 merchant affiliate programs from over 55 affiliate networks, 4.5 million websites are able to earn commissions and gain an understanding of the shopping behaviours of their audience. Clients include Conde Nast, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Buzzfeed and Refinery29.
(COMPANY NAME) then uses the data collected from this affiliate service to create the world's largest data co-op focused on shopping intent data. With data from 1 billion shoppers on the products they are reading about, clicking on, and buying, (COMPANY NAME) helps retailers and brands target and personalize based on these shopping behaviours. This means we have one of the world's largest sets of AI training data around shopping intent, which attracts some of the greatest people to work at (COMPANY NAME) and build something truly great and impactful.
Our mission is to help publishers be rewarded properly for the role their content plays in creating shopping intent, providing a much needed funding model for the internet. We are also driven by creating a culture for our team that celebrates learning and growth, while caring for each other.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process.
Your responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
* Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and indeed)
* Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
* Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
* Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
* Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired. Manage recruitment dashboard on a weekly basis.
* Provide a high-level experience for candidates from the application stage to offer, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and the closing of candidates * Experienced with speedy Inside Sales recruitment and backfilling roles
* Promote our employer brand online and offline
* Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
* Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
* Manage Admin tasks.
* Manage few roles from start to end.
* Proven work experience as a TA or similar role
* Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
* Solid verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
* Effective time-management abilities
* Experience closing sales roles
* Competitive salary
* Bonus- Paid twice in a year
* Learning and Development Budget
* Learning and Development days
* One Bonus plan- Eye and Dental Cover
* Share Options
* Fun events