(COMPANY NAME) is the World's leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance that's scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, we've invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
What you'll be doing:
* Achieving individual sales quotas by prospecting, identifying, and closing strategic deals - managing from cold call to install
* Executing sales campaigns in a respective region to net new business in; the West, Southeast/Central or Northeast
* Develop and maintain customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and opportunity identification
* Employ a hunter mentality to build a book of business within our target commercial accounts
* Drive opportunity progression from identification, product demonstrations, technical reviews and implementation
What you'll bring:
* Direct sales experience, preferred exposure to closing at the C-Level suite
* Proven track record of achieving over 100% of sales quota
* Ability to sell into the data center eco-system; i.e. virtualization, converged infrastructure, flash array, storage, application performance monitoring, hybrid cloud etc.
* Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
* Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions based selling
* Interest in high technology and emerging market trends within the software defined data center
* Experience working in a dynamic startup environment, proven ability to net new business
* Highly adaptable, and agile in adjusting to organizational change
* Competency in completing duties in a timely and effective manner
* Virtualization Sales Certification(s) a big plus
* Bachelor's Degree preferred