Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party SIte: https://mxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/
(COMPANY NAME) is a 3D immersive media SaaS company that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and inexpensively create digital 3D models of any physical space. Our 3D immersive media platform is used across many industries to improve how people make decisions about properties. It improves the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it fun and practical for users to move through real world spaces as if they were there. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2 million properties so far!
Beginning in residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a (COMPANY NAME) 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets: apartment and vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as in architecture, engineering, and construction.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a talented Channel Account Manager to support the fast-growing demand for our revolutionary products through our reseller channel. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy person to be on the front line with a high tech startup by helping train and develop the EMEA reseller channel.
* Handle and resolve channel concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
* Develop global sales programs & processes to drive sales and increase leadsInteract and support our global sales channel to ensure a positive customer experience
* Support global distribution partners by providing solutions to drive sales and increase leads
* Document current sales and operations processes and workflows and communicate these changes to our channel
* Review, refine and enhance internal customer master data
* Assist in identifying improvements to our internal sales operations systems to improve channel processes
* Handle and resolve channel concerns; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
* Serve as a point of contact for new distribution partners; assisting with on-boarding and training of the (COMPANY NAME) sales process, policies, and proceduresRun the entire sales process from prospecting to close
* Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
* Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
* Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close (COMPANY NAME) business
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Demonstrate (COMPANY NAME) using Video calls
* The role will be based in our London office, however will include travel to assigned territory and channel partners
Person and Experience we're looking for:
* Previous experience in B2B sales in a revenue closing role
* Experience in a channel sales role
* Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
* Salesforce Experience
* Enterprising - you are creative and hardworking
* Organised - you are on top of everything
* A great teammate who is passionate about technology
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer