class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="129">Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As an (COMPANY NAME) Business Planning Manager based in London, You will interact with designated regions and a variety of Sales Channels within the EMEIA region and the (COMPANY NAME) Care WW Headquarters in Cupertino. Do you want to work in a fast paced dynamic environment? We would love to hear from you!!
* 2-5 years experience with sales and revenue generating programs, preferably leading or supporting sales planning or operational activities.
* Knowledge of sales management methodology, including ability to plan, communicate and track across the organisation.
* Ability to be strategic and see the big picture.
* Ability to work independently and within a team and highly-matrixed environment.
* Proactively find opportunities, develop strategies, document plans, present recommendations and collaborate with the Sales Operations Support and development teams to implement solutions.
* Strong ability to identify and resolve problems.
* Ability to draft business / sales plans and write formal engagement documents to support objectives.
* Ability to develop new sales-reporting tools and make recommendations on how to make current ones more efficient.
* You will be a results-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic, strong leadership skills and excellent communicating skills.
- Tracking sales performance, monitoring gap to goal and reporting sales / program results to management / leadership. - Translating the AppleCare Finance forecast into executable sales objectives by region, channel and/or partner. - Work with the AppleCare and Hardware sales teams to provide tools, analytics and intelligence that clearly support an understanding of their individual business. - Ensure sales goals are in synch with company objectives. - Work with field sales teams to develop and monitor sales pipelines. - Utilise provided reporting tools to data mine and provide detailed analytics, analysis and intelligence to AppleCare and Hardware Sales, Business Development, Field, Management and Leadership teams, and in support of company and division sales targets and initiatives. - Act as a liaison between the business, sales, internal partners and AC Sales Operations and engineering teams to ensure program needs are adequately identified and included within sales and revenue plans. - Deliver effective and comprehensive sales reviews with management, leadership and partners. - Develop business models and coordinate efforts passionate about growing AppleCare sales within the Reseller, Service Provider and Carrier channels, (plans and non-plans). - Provide support for Quarterly and Annual Sales Planning. - Support for ACBD AppleCare Services PMs and ACBD Sustaining Programs PMs. - Work with ACBD, Sales Leadership, Finance, Legal, and other key partners. - Liaise with AppleCare Finance to establish rules and guidelines to drive sales objectives and develop and communicate sales forecasts. - Ability to understand organisational goals / operations with the capacity to identify what is most important, and prioritise accordingly. PREREQUISITES TO THIS POSITION: - Successful completion of several projects, with success being measured based on a combination of timelines, team interaction and partner reaction. - Positive feedback from internal team members on team building and leadership skills, as well as ability to deliver the project. - High level of literacy with MS Excel, Numbers, Keynote, Pages. - Proficient knowledge of AppleCare's business and internal systems (SAP / BOBJ) preferred. - Ability to travel up 25% - 40% of the time.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience