UK&I Pre-Sales Technical Consultant - PS
Today (COMPANY NAME) is a $58 billion fortune 50 company with just under 56,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We currently have one of the greatest personal system portfolios on the market, and rank #1 in the Commercial and Consumer market and Public sector. In our UK&I Enterprise Solutions division we have an early career Personal Systems Pre Sales Technical Consultant vacancy.
The role of the Pre Sales Consultant for the Personal Systems business is to assist in the drive of net new business sales into the assigned accounts, covering (COMPANY NAME)'s end user device portfolio of PC's, with a specialism of Thin Client devices and infrastructure. Experience with configuring, deploying and managing devices in an Enterprise environment with an understanding of Microsoft SCCM, Intune would be desirable. The Pre Sales Consultant will work with and support the Sales Account Managers in customer accounts, developing new business opportunities and technical relationships.
The successful candidate would be expected to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex technical business issues in conjunction with an understanding of modern device management in the enterprise and be able to recommend appropriate solutions. With the ability to work on problems of diverse complexity and scope and may act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities.
Reporting into the UK&I Personal Systems Pre Sales Manager, your main responsibility will be to help (COMPANY NAME) deliver the highest business impact from its Personal Systems portfolio through effective co operation with your internal (COMPANY NAME) sales team, (COMPANY NAME) partners and customer stakeholders.
Using your expertise, experience, thought leadership and influencing skills you will help (COMPANY NAME) get to the cutting edge of technical solutions and push the boundaries, to achieve winning results.
* Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's requirements.
* Investigates, optimizes and adapts a solution's fit to the requirements of the opportunity.
* Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution & creates the appropriate test plan as required.
* Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed technical solution.
* Representing (COMPANY NAME) as technical specialist with partners and customers; sharing knowledge in area of expertise by building customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor.
* Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques.
* Supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, technical presentations, and other customer communications
* Typically 2-5 years experience in technical selling and/or consultative selling.
* Experience and knowledge of SCCM, Intune and any other EUC device management solution desired.
* Will be able to demonstrate current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems. And then applies understanding of the customer's value chain and business requirements when designing and proposing solutions in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals.
* Demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to think outside the box.
* Demonstrable influencing skills and experience managing relationships with partners and end user customers.
* Appropriate rigor and attention to details; project and process management experience.
* Ability to work remotely in fluid environments, complex organizations, across geographies and international cultures.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United Kingdom)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities