At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At (COMPANY NAME), we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are now recruiting a Sales Leader - Laptop and Desktop Consumer Products, to manage a consumer sales team based in our UK, Reading Office, or UK remote.
What you'll be doing:
* Work across the (COMPANY NAME) Consumer Business (as today GeForce/Shield/GeForce NOW) in the UK Reading office.
* To manage a team of Consumer Sales Account Managers who are responsible for selling the company's products; primary responsibility may include finding, generating and developing new Retail/OEM/VAR partners in order to sell the company's products to end-users. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing Retail/OEM/VAR accounts. Customers may be geographic or named accounts.
* Define, drive and meet or exceed expected revenue and unit targets for the UK and Nordics regions.
* Define, measure and optimize (COMPANY NAME)'s investments. Focusing on efficiency, maximizing ROI and targeting mid and long-term growth
* Create and develop strategies to efficiently deliver expected revenue, unit and market share targets for your Region. Out of the box thinking to build the channel.
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure Target/Goal achievement(s) are aligned with the wider business
* Analyze data to assess market conditions and identify both opportunities, and threats to (COMPANY NAME) products. Establish plans to exploit opportunities and mitigate threats.
* Anticipate and discover competitor's activities, update all relevant persons accordingly and adjust strategies and marketing activities. Communicate strategies with the regional consumer team, ensuring that (COMPANY NAME) business is protected at all times
* Build and keep strong relationship with all relevant accounts and partners
* Plan and attend all regular calls, meetings/trainings, events and trade shows with different account and partners. Attend internal training and meetings as required
* Plan and organize (COMPANY NAME) product launches and market introductions
* Communicate (COMPANY NAME)'s technology, product roadmaps and strategies clearly and regularly to all relevant partners and customers in your Region
* Understand customer products, supply and business requirements and communicate them clearly to (COMPANY NAME)
* Contribute on a regular basis to both internal and external marketing communications.
* Develop and manage relationships with internal and external key stakeholders. Retail will be a key focus.
* Complete administrative and translation work as required.
* Provide clear and precise communication both internally and externally, ensuring (COMPANY NAME)'s processes are followed at all times.
* Responsible for regular regional forecast updates.
What we need to see:
* Demonstrable experience leading highly successful consumer sales team with an matrix environment
* Outstanding leadership skills
* Leading consumer sales strategy across UK, Nordics, and other EMEA regions
* Degree from a relevant University or Business School
* Proven track record of Consumer Sales Experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Availability to travel
* Fluency in an additional European language would be beneficial however not essential.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. (COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law