To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Founded in 1999, (COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM), empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Companies of every size and industry are using (COMPANY NAME) to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more. At (COMPANY NAME), we harness new technologies that can entirely transform our companies, our careers, and, hopefully, our world.
(COMPANY NAME) is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, (COMPANY NAME) is helping to create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2xxx - x2 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join (COMPANY NAME) and discover a future of new opportunities.
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a Leader to join our Public Sector sales team to drive revenue growth from net new prospects while leading a team of sales executives. This individual will have exceptional team leadership skills, proven ability to develop sales talent, understand the public sector, account strategy and how to execute a sales management process with discipline and cadence. This role requires a subject matter expert who has deep domain expertise within the UKI Public Sector space. Working in this position, you develop and maintain excitement about utilising the latest technology to help public sector businesses deliver key services to their customers.
Latest figures compiled by IDC indicate that the (COMPANY NAME) Economy is expected to generate more than $65 bn of net new business revenues by 2022. It's also expected to create 329K direct and indirect jobs in the UK over the same timeframe.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We believe that businesses is the greatest platform for change, and all businesses have the opportunity to be a platform for change. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
* Position the team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year on year.
* Operating in a high-growth environment, this will likely be achieved by:
* Defining a clear and compelling plan
* Effective prioritisation
* Translating business objectives into specific goals for the given area
* Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
* Utilising internal and external C-level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers
* Cross-functional engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partner Alliances, Services & Employee Success.
* Defining a clear and compelling annual plan, driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new customer accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
* Managing the account executives to help drive and close both strategic/complex deals as well as regular run rate smaller deals.
* Development of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives on the sales process.
* Driving operational rigour:
* Overseeing the full cycle of sales: from developing sales campaigns, demand generation.
* Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
* A sales manager with a proven, successful background in sales, ideally sales management in the PUBLIC SECTOR technology domain, and in building, inspiring and motivating a team of Account Executives. Day-to-day, driving and managing a sales team with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly and quarterly basis; track record of consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
* Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple SaaS offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers.
* Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
* A belief that the team should be recognised as much for its culture as for its results.
* Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology as a platform.
* Proven record of sales success within the Public Sector.
* Solid understanding of PaaS/SaaS & business value selling
* Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
* Excellent Business Management and Sales Skills
* A self-starter that can thrive in a collaborative environment
Our Benefits. Get taken care of.
When you join (COMPANY NAME), you join a global family and we take care of each other. Our incredible benefits protect and improve the lives of our employees and their families. They enhance everyday wellbeing, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work, and provide amazing discounts.
Receive exceptional care.
Essential benefits to cover your fundamental needs. Access to expert medical advice. A second opinion program. Health advocacy, chronic condition, and travel coverage programs.
Trek toward prosperity.
An ESPP program to build future financial security. Expert coaching to help define and meet financial goals.
Put family first.
Flexible parental and caregiver leave. Gradual return-to-work options for new parents. Adoption, fertility, and surrogacy benefits included.
Improve your community.
(COMPANY NAME) founded the 1-1-1 model of integrated corporate philanthropy and gives 1% of employee time, technology and equity to help improve communities around the world. Nonprofit donations matched up to $5,000 per year. Seven days paid volunteer time off per year. Awards and grants given to top volunteers.
Revive and unplug.
Generous time off and holidays. In-office meditation rooms.
Embrace your wellness.
Ł100 monthly wellness reimbursement. Employee-exclusive webinars and events with tips and tricks to live well.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|