To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Founded in 1999, (COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM), empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Companies of every size and industry are using (COMPANY NAME) to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more. At (COMPANY NAME), we harness new technologies that can entirely transform our companies, our careers, and, hopefully, our world.
(COMPANY NAME) is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, (COMPANY NAME) is helping to create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2xxx - x2 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join (COMPANY NAME) and discover a future of new opportunities.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We believe that businesses is the greatest platform for change, and all businesses have the opportunity to be a platform for change. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
The RVP will lead the Retail organisation in UKI for territory accounts.
This leader will create an organisation recognised for high-growth, long-term sustainable success and its commitment to (COMPANY NAME) values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation & Equality
Key outcomes for the new leader
* Maintain and improve the year-on-year growth % across the region.
* Position (COMPANY NAME) as the #1 platform for customers to achieve customer success
* Align and coordinate product, customer success, and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers
* Build a sales organisation recognised for its ability to attract and retain the most talented individuals in our industry
* Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building high-performance teams
* Use and scale best practices from across the regional organisations
* Position the business to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the business significantly year on year. Operating in a high-growth environment, this will likely be achieved by:
* Analysing and understanding the total addressable market (TAM)
* Defining a clear and compelling growth strategy and revenue plan
* Translating business objectives into specific goals for the given area
* Driving a culture of strong execution and operational excellence
* Growing the business across new enterprise accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts
* Managing the sales team across Strategy and Major, accounts to help drive and close strategic/complex deals in the respective industry verticals
* Prioritising and helping direct reports to this effectively
* Providing strategic direction and focus to the sales team
* Identifying new business opportunities in industry verticals and drive expansion into them
* Identifying and manage new business channels, partnerships and routes to market
* Utilising internal and external C level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers
* Engaging functionally across the EMEA business (Account Management Marketing, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Sales Strategy, Finance, Employee Success, Recruiting) to fully utilise resources for the Smart CRM business
* Continue growing and managing a team of high performers, developing the next generation of talent at (COMPANY NAME), and building a balanced team
* Keep up with key competitors
* Strong sales leader with a proven track record in building, inspiring and motivating a matrix sales organisation recognised for its culture, as well as its results.
* Examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology as a platform.
* Some years experience in managing on a day-to-day basis a sales business with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly and quarterly basis; track record of consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
* Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise S/W offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customers
* Experience in enterprise software sales (ideally in CRM, Marketing, Commerce or Service); ability to genuinely sell to C-suite and possessing high-level executive presence
* Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills
* Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills; operations management experience
* C-level engagement and negotiation, account strategy, domain expertise, executive selling, large deal management and team leadership
* Bachelor's degree or Master's degree a strong plus
Our Benefits: Get taken care of
When you join (COMPANY NAME), you join a global family and we take care of each other. Our incredible benefits protect and improve the lives of our employees and their families. They enhance everyday wellbeing, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work, and provide amazing discounts.
Receive exceptional care.
Essential benefits to cover your fundamental needs. Access to expert medical advice. A second opinion program. Health advocacy, chronic condition, and travel coverage programs.
Trek toward prosperity.An ESPP program to build future financial security. Expert coaching to help define and meet financial goals.
Put family first.
Flexible parental and caregiver leave. Gradual return-to-work options for new parents. Adoption, fertility, and surrogacy benefits included.
Improve your community.
(COMPANY NAME) founded the 1-1-1 model of integrated corporate philanthropy, and gives 1% of employee time, technology and equity to help improve communities around the world. Nonprofit donations matched up to $5,000 per year. Seven days paid volunteer time off per year. Awards and grants given to top volunteers.
Revive and unplug.
Generous time off and holidays. In-office meditation rooms.
Embrace your wellness.
Ł100 monthly wellness reimbursement. Employee-exclusive webinars and events with tips and tricks to live well.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|