Founded in 1856 by Thomas (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our Menswear team in Selfridges .
Through your passion for the brand and product you will be responsible for the daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring great customer experiences, driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall (COMPANY NAME) Experience.
* Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a "quality control" supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable
* Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
* Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full (COMPANY NAME) Experience in line with brand strategies
* Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
* Drive partnership on the selling floor between sales associates, specialists, stock associates and operations team
* Lead by example by delivering the (COMPANY NAME) Experience to customers when necessary
* Partner with management team to take ownership of (COMPANY NAME) Experience training within the store. Use morning and weekly meetings to constantly reinforce key elements of the (COMPANY NAME) Experience through role-play, providing tips and talking through difficulties of individual associates
* Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary, deputise for Store Manager whenever needed
* Previous supervisory or management experience in retail sales, preferably in a luxury environment
* Advanced knowledge of POS system.
* Previous experience with Apple mobile devices and comfortable with the use of digital tools
|Posted on:||13 Oct 2021|