Grow with us as a National Account Manager on the Kellogg Sales Team - where we believe in your success. Engage with us through your leadership role by building strategic partnerships with our customers to enable delivery of the Kellogg's plans for the long and short term. Executing strategic customer plans and delivering the targeted metrics for Kellogg's and our retail partners.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Accountability for delivery of financial targets vs budget and prior year.
· Focussed on and responsible for delivery of the sales fundamentals aligned to the category vision for your customer and in your channel.
· Develop accurate volume forecasts with the customer and input into Sales &Operation Planning process to ensure robust forecast accuracy.
· Accountable for ensuring alignment to the Sales & Operation Planning process
· Lead and manage the customer relationship including the creation and management of annual plans and building the business for long term mutual growth.
· Be the voice of the customer internally and champion what's needed to win in the customer. Work cross functionally to develop solutions and create plans to win.
· Ensure all aspects of administration and stewardship internally and with the customer are accurate and timely
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· Advanced FMCG sales experience, ideally with leading retailers
· Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
· Ability to work well across functions both internally and externally
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· Office based role with frequent travelling within the UK
· A need to stay away overnight on occasion
· A need to be flexible with hours where necessary
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people