SALARY: Up to £39,000 plus benefits and bonus
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The eCommerce Customer Development team is dedicated to delivering sales growth of (COMPANY NAME) products and maximising brand communication opportunities through online grocery websites. It sits within the Customer Development Structure and has strong links to (COMPANY NAME) marketing teams.
The main aim is to win market share for (COMPANY NAME) through sales growth, using industry leading online brand communications on Ocado that align to brand portfolio objectives within the eCommerce strategy.
* Build an industry-leading plan for (COMPANY NAME) Personal care brand portfolio on Ocado with the intent to grow sales disproportionately and gain market share;
* Deliver Turnover, market share and RSV growth objectives in line with the eCommerce strategy;
* Plan and execute online media plans within allocated budgets with your shopper and their shopping mission in mind.
* Implement brilliant Basics on Ocado website (perfect Store Online)
* Customer inputs into the S&OP (promotional planning) process - responsible for 6 month forecast within designated categories
* Own the P&L for all Personal care business with Ocado
* Deliver industry leading brand communication based on clear shopper insight to achieve brand objectives and ultimately drive sales and market share gains;
* Create and deliver integrated activation plans through working closely with our brand team;
* Own the relationship with the Ocado team and third-party agencies involved in the delivery of the (COMPANY NAME) plan;
* Develop collaborative relationships internally (e.g. with Brand Execs & CAMs) to align brand, sales and eCommerce objectives within the plan;
* Take on one of eBuddy roles educating a specific Brand & Category Team about eCommerce and representing the team during budget pitching and activation stages;
* Take responsibility for ensuring essential basics are available for all NPD launches in the eCommerce channel, such as correct product descriptions, Brandbank images and samples.
* Pioneer the media space with innovative implementation
* To contribute customer and consumer insights to the development of the (COMPANY NAME) eCommerce strategy;
* Have a passion for winning; must always seek improvement and best practise;
* Sharing of best practice within the eCommerce team, wider (COMPANY NAME) teams and customers;
* Challenge existing ways of working externally and internally to optimise processes;
* Learn every day Mindset
* The individuals will be passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about shoppers, pioneering a new channel and delivering results.
* Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills are preferred.
* You should have a demonstrable track record of building collaborative and productive customer relationships and have a good track record of delivering growth with eCommerce customers
* Experience in digital marketing is preferable.
* Experience in FMCG marketing or account management is desirable.
A working knowledge is required in the following skills :
* Customer Management & Selling Essentials
* Understanding and Applying Shopper Insights
* Optimising Promotional Sell-Out
* Developing Integrated Brand Communications
* Category Management
* Developing Customer Relationships
Ecommerce specific skills
* Understand the ecommerce customer and experience in that space is mandatory
* Understand the shopper journey in the connected world
* Pioneer and ability to innovate
* Project Management
(COMPANY NAME) is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please call: 0xxx xxxxxx0. Please do not contact this number if you are an agency/third party. This number is strictly for candidates only