class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="125">Do you love to collaborate and help businesses thrive? At the (COMPANY NAME) Store, you connect business professionals and entrepreneurs with the tools they need in order to put (COMPANY NAME) solutions to work in their businesses. As a Business Expert you help them learn about (COMPANY NAME) products and explore various possibilities. You're part of a team that's passionate about helping businesses succeed. With your understanding of business needs and enthusiasm for (COMPANY NAME), you find great satisfaction in offering powerful, innovative solutions to each customer.
* Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what (COMPANY NAME) solutions can offer them.
* Comfort using the phone to interact with customers and to position business solutions.
* Ability to facilitate business experiences through in-store briefings, workshops and events.
As a Business Expert you introduce (COMPANY NAME) solutions, technology and services to business customers. You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs. You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or through in-store workshops and events. You discover customer needs through briefings, and work with the Business Team to prepare and present proposals. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the entire Business Team to craft the ideal solutions. Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of sales support options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of (COMPANY NAME) technology in their businesses, you help build success - not only for your team, but for our customers as well. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. (COMPANY NAME)'s most important resource, our soul, is our people. (COMPANY NAME) benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at (COMPANY NAME), you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy (COMPANY NAME) stock at a discount - both offer everyone at (COMPANY NAME) the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at (COMPANY NAME), such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on (COMPANY NAME) products. Note: (COMPANY NAME) benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
* * You have at least one year of experience selling in the business market.
* * You're comfortable developing qualified leads by phone.
* * You have strong people and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* * You're fluent in the local language.
* * You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs