Do you have experience in the Public Sector Transportation Technologies Industry looking for your next challenge to further your career.
The position is a hands-on senior role within the company with a strong sales focus. The ideal candidate must be an organized self-starter that's comfortable engaging and demonstrating to business and technology decision makers within Public Sector and alongside partner organizations.
Responsible for sales & business development to U.K. government agencies, including building and managing relationships with partners in the region.
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in Connected Car services and Transportation Analytics industry with over 450 customers worldwide, and significant existing Public Sector business in the U.K and across EMEA and US regions
* Responsible for driving Public Sector sales in the UK including current accounts and sales pipeline development for new national, regional and local transport agencies. The position will be required to achieve an annual sales goal
* Identify and leverage strategic partnerships with current and prospective transportation consulting organizations; cultivate and manage partner, distribution, and channel relationships
* Manage overall sales process, close customer contracts, assist in determining annual/monthly sales forecasts and update company leadership on sales prospects
* Develop and manage UK Public Sector Go-To-Market plan and work closely with Marketing to implement marketing programs for expanding the company's customer base
* Present at conferences and actively participate in technical discussions
* Experience selling transportation solutions and SaaS to the Public Sector is essential.
* Proven ability to manage relationships with customers and identify and influence key decision makers
* Strong organizational skills and a self-starter with the ability to synthesize, produce and present information and products to new and existing customers, including senior leadership and key stakeholders.
* Managing the development of proposals and tender responses
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organization while supporting existing customers and partners
* Results-oriented with a sense of urgency; proven ability to meet and exceed goals
* Ability to work across various cultures; ability to speak multiple languages a plus
* Bachelor's Degree required; MBA a plus
* A willingness to travel overnight up to 40%
* Work location in London or Manchester preferred (must be based in the UK)
Equality of opportunity is at the heart of our recruitment process. You'll be judged on your suitability for the job and nothing else