(COMPANY NAME) is seeking to hire an Associate Sales Engineer to work in the UK&I Team.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at (COMPANY NAME) has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent (COMPANY NAME) employee becomes a shareholder through the company's share option scheme.
Aspects of the role include:
You will be responsible for technical sales support across the UK and Ireland, including:
* Becoming a (COMPANY NAME) product expert, and being able to present and demo our solutions at customer sites, channel partners and trade shows/events nationwide.
* Tailoring these presentations and product demonstrations as required for different customer types, and audience technical levels.
* Explaining technical differentiators between (COMPANY NAME) and alternative video solutions
* Working closely with the (COMPANY NAME) UK and Ireland commercial sales team
* Providing technical product training to channel partners
* Responding to functional and technical questions arising from product evaluation trials and RFx
* Advising on optimal (COMPANY NAME) product configuration for different customer environments
* Communicating customer product requirements and feature requests to (COMPANY NAME) Product Management
* Technical post-sales activities including assisting channel partners with deployment of large projects, customer meetings to gather technical feedback, and support case escalation
* Comfortable in a commercial sales environment
* 2:1 Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in science, or engineering
* Professionally presented with credible presentation manner
* Skilled at time management
* Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
* Demonstrable passion for technology.
* Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time for work across UK&I region, with occasional international travel.
* Competitive salary.
* Salary review annually.
* EMI share option scheme.
* Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
* Life insurance of four times salary.
* 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the (COMPANY NAME) journey