Job Title: Strategic Account Manager - Media
Location: United Kingdom, London
The Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) is looking for a Strategic Account Manager that will lead the engagement with the most significant (COMPANY NAME) (SFDC) customers from the Media Agencies industry.
An opportunity has been created for a seasoned sales professional to join our Core Enterprise sales team in London. You will be responsible for 1-3 strategic accounts, with the objective to evangelize and sell our B2C, B2B Platform, Multi-Cloud solutions at C-Level. The strategic Account Manager will drive multi year and multi line of business transformational projects together with senior / C-level executives of the target customers.
To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling sxxxxxxxxx.xxm solutions into strategic accounts, helping our strategic customers on their true path to digital transformation based on our current value proposition today, and future roadmap moving forward as we move into the 4th industrial revolution.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling sxxxxxxxxx.xxm solutions into enterprise accounts within the strategic account's verticals.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Account identification and research, to formalize a go to market account strategy.
- Ability to lead a sales campaign into large, complex international organisations
- Pipeline development through a combination of warm calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence, LOB- C-level, Board engagement.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position sxxxxxxxxx.xxm solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation. - Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions at a strategic-GAM level, ideally business applications gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, upset, cross sell, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Knowledge of the Media vertical ideally with a focus on creative agencies
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement with large enterprise visible accounts. 5M+ ACV (Single Point of Contact)
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Bachelors Degree of equivalent preferred.
- Current full driving license.
-10 Years + demonstrable experience delivering to large Enterprise Strategic Accounts
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org