(COMPANY NAME) is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you're a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you've probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But (COMPANY NAME) is different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we've only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn't matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Presales Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing sales ad delivery service team.
As a Presales Consultant, you'll be responsible for helping our sales executives to prepare and present solutions to prospective clients: from preparing demos ,assisting with proposals to requirements analysis.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers design the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
* Closely interacting with prospects as well as existing accounts in deeply understanding the customers' operational needs and preparing solution materials, doing product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept and any other work required to help the clients understand how (COMPANY NAME) fits their needs
* Working with sales, you'll discover the business and operational challenges or goals the prospect has and prepare presentations and demonstrations to show how (COMPANY NAME) is the best solution for them
* Assisting with RFPs using your detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems
* Handing over new projects to the delivery team as well as coordinating with product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
* Providing assistance to marketing by creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral
You need to have:
* Several years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and deep knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products and operations
* Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFI and RFPs
* A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
* Customer facing experience
* Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
* Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, time management as well as solving problems
* Experience working with banking systems and/or fintech solutions would be a plus
Why (COMPANY NAME):
* Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
* With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
* Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
* Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
* And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you