Commercial Operations Executive, Winchester, UK - Part Time (3 days)
About the role
To support the commercial team in delivering and administering key commercial processes that will help drive our objectives and ensure better and more effective execution at the front line.
The role is responsible for two main areas:
1) Sales systems, targets & KPIs.
2) Processing of customer rebate invoices.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Sales systems, targets & KPIs
* Communicate sales targets & ensure key drivers & metrics are fully understood by the sales teams.
* Produce sales performance dashboards, scorecards & trackers (Picture of Success, Visibility & Distribution, New Business) that are validated, accurate, on time & with commentary of key trends & insights on KPI performance.
* Maintain the Asseco system.
* Maintain the PSA system so contracts are approved & issued on time.
* Ensure the content of Sales Map is issued on time with full & relevant content by working closely with CPA.
* Maintain & support print-a-menu.
* Ensure the Wholesaler bible is kept up-to-date.
* Be a superuser on all sales systems (PSA, Asseco & Sales Map) & be involved in continuous improvement projects & initiatives.
* Support the Xmas drive & Sales conference planning.
* Take a proactive role in sales calls & team meetings.
Processing of customer rebate invoices
* Maintain and update the individual customer invoice trackers in a timely manner.
* Validate the invoices against the agreed activity and ensure compliance in coding to the correct rebate scheme.
Liaise with Sales Account Manager, Sales Decision Support and ITC GBS team for:
* General invoice matters
* Additional funding requests (& investigate reasons / root cause)
* Missing rebate schemes
* Invoice queries, missing invoices
* Review & process rebate schemes for closure
Continually review and provide input to simplify processes and system improvement ideas with a view to driving greater efficiencies and effectiveness.
Be a superuser on SAP & Anaplan & be involved in continuous improvement projects & initiatives.
Ensure process and training documentation are updated and shared as appropriate.
Attend Sales meetings to update on status & issues.
Measures of success
The measure of success in this role with be based upon achieving:
Sales targets are issued on a timely basis with fully understood adoption across sales teams.
Efficiencies & improvements in sales systems freeing up time for front line sales teams.
Sales teams are fully engaged & have all the tools & support to help them measure & maximise sales.
Reduction in total processing time of rebate invoices.
Accurate coding to improve P&L detail.
Timely rebate releases.
Improvement in efficiency of rebate systems & processes.
Improved engagement of & communication to sales teams on Anaplan & rebate systems.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful within the role you will have/ be:
* A real desire to focus on providing the very best support for the sales teams.
* Confident and able to build strong and challenging working relations with Commercial teams
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work accurately with an attention to detail
* Ability to work independently
* Work to manage tight & multiple deadlines
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Adaptable, quick to pick things up, and to make changes
* Have an aptitude & interest in systems
* A good understanding of Excel
* Accuracy and methodical approach
* High attention to detail
* Ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills
* Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel
* Clear written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build strong work relationships
Living our Values and demonstrating high Learning Agility will be fundamental not only for success in this role, but also for potential growth to other roles across Bacardi in the future. We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, as a senior leader to be a role model of all 6 elements: Focus Externally to Win / Drive Execution & Results / Lead Strategically & Know your Business / Make the Matrix Work / Lead by Example and Develop and Inspire Talent
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world