Respiratory Sales Specialist - Biologics (South West)
About the Opportunity
As a Respiratory Sales Specialist you will have a customer facing role accountable for delivering sales performance in line with area sales targets for the Respiratory promoted portfolio (Dupixent), through the development and delivery of strategic business plans by selling the brands to targeted customers and key accounts in line with an agreed communications and investment plan.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Genzyme benefits from small pharma attitude and agility alongside the large presence, influence and respect of Sanofi Global. Sanofi Genzyme are the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, dedicated to high quality support of patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
* Be responsible for delivering sales growth in line with sales targets for Respiratory in the designated territory
* Territory sales expert for the Respiratory Portfolio
* Lead on translating the strategy and vision into both account and customer engagement plans across the severe asthma networks and respiratory pathways within a given geography
* Work collaboratively in the role of account co-ordinator with colleagues including; Hospital Sales Specialists, NHS Outcome Managers (NOMs) Marketing, Medical, Value and Access to lead the creation and delivery of the Account plan
To excel in this role you will need to have:
* A naturally resourceful and entrepreneurial individual with an exceptional record of high achievement ideally in either respiratory or specialty care environment over 5 years or more
* High knowledge of NHS environment, drivers and pathways
* Degree level, within a life science subject preferable
* An experienced and proven key account manager with leadership capability
* Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills
* Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
* In-depth understanding of the Respiratory Environment,
* Experience of gaining market access for Biologics within a Respiratory setting
What Sanofi can offer you:
* A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too
* We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
* The role is field based and covers South West
* This is a full time role and we support flexible working
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all