Maintenance Specialist - Multi-platform MRP Pt145 Exposition and Process Leader
Company:BDUKL - United Kingdom
Location:GBR - Bristol, UK
Job Description Summary:Leads, plans, organizes and controls the maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components and support equipment. Develops and maintains aircraft maintenance schedules. Coordinates and monitors materials, tools, aircraft components and support equipment requisitioning, receipt, and allocation. Documents and dispositions aircraft, components and support equipment maintenance data.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
At (COMPANY NAME), we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position is for a maintenance specialist to support growth of (COMPANY NAME) Defence UK's (BDUK), Maintenance and Modifications capability across multiple sites as we expand our capability to support multiple aircraft types in UK.
The maintenance specialist will:
* Manage, on behalf of the Operations Director, the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) for BDUK's Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Publication Pt 145 (MRP Pt 145) and Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS).
* Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform, manage the uplift and upgrade of the MOE to take into account proposed changes to BDUK sites, maintenance activity scope, and air platforms supported during an exciting period of significant growth and change for BDUK.
* Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform manage, on behalf of the Operations Director, the process for change impact assessment against Notices of Proposed Amendment and Authorised Amendment (NPA/NAA) against MAA Regulatory Articles and our MRP Pt145, including generation of new or amended processes for BDUK and generation of financial or other penalty statements to the Authority.
* Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform manage, on behalf of the Operations Director, the process for change impact assessment against Notices of Proposed Amendment and Authorised Amendment (NPA/NAA) against (COMPANY NAME) Corporate Policies and Processes and our MRP Pt145, including generation of new or amended processes for BDUK and generation of financial or other penalty statements to the business.
* Review existing BDUK processes for aircraft maintenance and modification and drive process coherence, waste reduction and good practice across activities conducted at multiple sites and platforms
* Assist safety and quality investigations as directed
Candidates should demonstrate experience in leading technical activities in an aerospace scheduled maintenance and modifications environment, including project management skills, knowledge of airworthiness and regulatory systems.
Knowledge of Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Articles will be a significant advantage.
Must have the ability to: interact with senior military and company officials; work independently under time constraints and pressure; excellent communication and people skills; detailed knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures.
Requires proficiency working in a multi-disciplined environment; the ability to function in a fast growing business, proactively identifying where action is needed and taking that action.
Holding SC security clearance or the ability to obtain UK SC security clearance.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Relocation is not available for this role.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 4
Job Code:GFD8I4 (GFR)