We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager: Security, Segments & Tech Evolution
Position Title: Manager: Security, Segments & Tech Evolution
Desired Location: London preferred; home office possible
About (COMPANY NAME) Cyber & Intelligence, Product Advancement
The Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) division is the fastest growing division within (COMPANY NAME) developing and delivering scalable, world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. The Product Advancement team delivers on C&I's growth strategy through cross-functional collaboration across products, (COMPANY NAME)'s regional customer teams, and customers. The team is responsible for setting plans for cross segment success and enabling the diversity of our solutions to meet customer needs by optimizing broader end to end solutions, enabling enhanced customer engagement, and driving visibility into C&I pipeline management and future growth through evolving technologies.
The role requires proven success with out of the box thinking as well as the ability to deep dive into nascent technologies and growing sector players and be capable of bringing the combined intelligence together in a manner that allows the business to understand both opportunity and risk and invest accordingly. This role is split between confirming financially viable commercial plays and being able to validate and articulate a compelling position for leaders to share on new technologies, trends and security leadership topics of interest including DLT, web3, Metaverse, DeFi/CeFi crossover. The role will be directly linked to help us evolve our segment strategy approach so ability to work with agility in creating and collaborating across evolving segments is a must. The individual should be highly capable in self-starting and management as well as having the ability to deep dive into market trends, stats, competitor , vendor capabilities and gap identification being able to propose compelling propositions.
Product optimization requires deep understanding of various C&I capabilities to be able to make the connection as to where we play and how to win in evolving segment spaces. The role requires that not only must the individual be able to construct quantitative evidence to get leaders aligned around compelling opportunities but also have the potential to articulate these for customers and media when the need arises by being a spokesperson for our business.
* Deeply partner with our team to assess compelling opportunities in evolving tech and trends arenas. Be able to apply academic rigor in the assessment and validation of opportunities with supporting market intelligence.
* Apply best-in-class relationship management strategies towards ongoing customer value creation and protection.
* Collaborate cross-functionally within C&I and broader MC to build out capabilities in support of our strategic commitments on segment diversification.
* Be able to create compelling reports, slides and narrative to enrich leadership dialogue and key topics in order to demonstrate leadership and advanced thinking with consultancy level precision and content.
* To be capable of leading debates and discussions with 3rd parties around develop and implement go-to-market strategies and enhanced partnerships
Required Skills and Experience:
* Prover capabilities in market and technology analysis and competitive assessment
* Academic capabilities around intelligence gathering and content reporting
* Self-starting ability to deep dive into topics unsupervised and create rich and compelling content that promotes new thinking and enhanced potential for action or engagement.
* Good knowledge of the current, evolving and potential payments eco-systems and associated technology platforms
* Strong network of market wide content and player for technology advancement
* Expertise in project and time management and coordinating internal and external resources, as well as in building robust business cases.
* Action-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail.
* Effective communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships with partner organizations (internal and external) to deepen the level of engagement and as needed lead the debate.
* Strong consultancy level powerpoint content preparation to support leadership debate
* Ability to travel; international travel may be required.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside (COMPANY NAME) offices until further notice.
In the US, (COMPANY NAME) is a government contractor, which may legally require most (COMPANY NAME) employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter (COMPANY NAME) offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at (COMPANY NAME).
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to (COMPANY NAME) assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, (COMPANY NAME) is responsible for information security and must:
* Abide by (COMPANY NAME)'s security policies and practices;
* Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
* Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
* Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with (COMPANY NAME)'s guidelines
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|