Location: London, United Kingdom
(COMPANY NAME) people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At (COMPANY NAME) UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that's why we offer you the flexibility to do what's important to you; whether that's part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Location: London, Endeavour Square (Stratford)
(COMPANY NAME) UK has an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) business unit in London, Endeavour Square as a Personal Assistant where you will be working closely with up to three Directors to provide high level administrative support and helping them make the best use of their time. In addition, the PA Team are required to work as a close unit to ensure that they are able to offer seamless cover for the Executive Management Team as a whole.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
* Carry out allocated tasks in a timely manner, to comply with quality standards and relevant company procedures
* Manage diaries, email and correspondence as required for members of the Management team.
* Manage and prioritise general correspondence
* Assist with the production of presentations, documents, briefing papers and reports.
* Arrange staff travel and accommodation in accordance with company travel policy
* Raise documentation and obtain visas and base passes where necessary.
* Coordinate pool car and hire car usage to maximise savings.
* Organise and co-ordinate meetings and other events ensuring all the relevant preparatory material is provided.
* Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority and ensure all visits run smoothly.
* Manage procurement requisitions and entry into the company system and deal with associated delivery/invoice queries.
* Procure items with company corporate purchasing card and return a monthly reconciliation to Finance.
* Act as local liaison with the facility management company and the Landlord with regard to site maintenance and services.
* Ensure all site expenses are recorded and dispatched for timely payment.
* Co-ordinate company funded social activities
* In conjunction with other administrators provide cover for annual leave and short term absence as and when required
* Adherence to GTS Charter as appropriate
* Building relationships and liaising with Clients, suppliers and other staff
* Organising off site team days etc. as required
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* A high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
* Customer focused approach
* Excellent organisation and planning skills and an eye for detail
* High levels of proficiency in the use of MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Excellent and confident verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively, courteously and professionally both within internal and external customer communities
* Ability to prioritise workload within agreed timescales to outstanding quality
* Ability to quickly build strong working relationships
* Self-motivated and requiring minimal supervision
* Knowledge of French desirable
* Previous experience in working within a large international environment desirable.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working at a senior level
To play a key role in driving the success of a worldwide organisation and to join a talented team click the apply button now.
In line with (COMPANY NAME)' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now