About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
With our relatively new team still growing rapidly, we're seeking yet another cyber security guru to join us. As a Cyber Security Architect, you'll be leading from the front, as we continue to expand our expertise across an increasingly vast and varied cyber security landscape. Your holistic understanding of all things cyber, allied with impeccable communication and leadership skills, puts you in an ideal position to oversee the design and technical delivery of world-class end-to-end security solutions for our clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Writing and owning the high-level design document and technical governance on your projects, and ensuring low-level designs are written in-line with the high-level design requirements
* Translating clients' requirements into technology-based solutions, using a range of portfolio offerings
* Leading complex deployments of cyber security portfolio solutions for existing and new clients
* Mentoring and supporting colleagues across the Architecture and Engineering teams
* Providing technical input for ongoing development of portfolio, plus bids, solutions and RFP documents
Signs of success
A willingness to travel to both client and internal (COMPANY NAME) locations, and spend time away from home periodically, will help you succeed in this role. Additionally, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for.
Skills we can't do without:
* Extensive experience working as a cyber security technical architect in commercial, public and/or industrial sectors
* Expert understanding of information security and how it applies across different industries
* In-depth experience of information technology and information security, especially focused on cloud security
* Proven experience in the design and deployment of several of the following technologies: Endpoint, network and infrastructure threat protection; SIEM; APT; DLP; VA; PKI; IDAM; Secure networks, flow monitoring and application control; Server hardening; Security auditing and operational controls; Security auditing and technical controls
* Fluent in oral and written English with good business documentation
* Eligibility and willingness to obtain UK Security Clearance to SC/DV levels
Skills we'd like:
* Relevant security qualification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISMP, SSCP, CISA, ISACA, CEH, CompTIA Security+, etc.)
* Industry recognised technology certification (e.g. MCSE, CCDP, CCIE, RHCA, etc.)
* Working understanding of UK protective marking standards, and industry standards including PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 2xxx1, GPG 13, etc.)
* Hands-on experience in network/server and security operational roles, and IT Security pre-sales
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities