Company:BDUKL - United Kingdom
Location:GBR - Bristol, UK
Job Description Summary:Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies. Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions. Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements. Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management. Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance. Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
At (COMPANY NAME), we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional to join our team supporting the (COMPANY NAME) Government Services programme. The successful candidate will be a key interface for the Supplier Management and Procurement function - managing key stakeholders and associated procurement requirements and work packages that are commissioned by (COMPANY NAME)'s customers to ensure alignment with our contract and commercial performance.
* Complete source selection and on-boarding of suppliers to meet business and customer requirements aligned with strategic objectives.
* Document procurement decisions, create contract correspondence and administer contract changes between the company and suppliers.
* Negotiate pricing and all other elements of the contract terms and conditions.
* Prepare and execute the negotiated contractual documents and all other pertinent or necessary binding agreements with suppliers.
* Facilitate, integrate and document technical and business communications between (COMPANY NAME), supplier(s) and customers.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant (COMPANY NAME) procedures and contract requirements.
* Integrate activities with internal and external customers and suppliers to fulfil contract requirements and reconcile contract issues. Manage and enforce contract terms and conditions and deliverables close out
* Define Supplier performance expectations and establish relevant KPIs. Carry out regular supplier performance reviews.
* Measure and report key performance indicators from data extracted and analysed from multiple sources.
* Documents and participates in the implementation of continuous improvement projects/activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* University Bachelor's Degree and significant years of work experience in a business setting.
* Member of, or studying towards, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) preferred
* Project Management, ITIL or other IS domain relevant qualifications an advantage.
* Supplier Management, Procurement and sourcing experience, ideally within an IS environment.
* Understanding of UK contract law and experience working with a variety of subcontract types
* Knowledge of contract structure with ability to draft proposals and agreements
* Experience of negotiating pricing and other contract terms and conditions and of monitoring contract deliverables and effectiveness
* Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing strategic supplier sourcing initiatives.
* Ability to analyse complex data, manage regular performance reporting and lead Supplier performance and development activities.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with Customers and Stakeholders
* Ability to lead designated work stream and resolve problems to ensure delivery to first time quality, cost and schedule.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. (COMPANY NAME) WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of (COMPANY NAME) U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 3
Job Code:HAACI3 (H17)