Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Meeting Services Europe
* Do you have experience acting as a strategic advisor to executive/senior business owners on their meeting and events strategy?
* Are you able to provide strategic leadership and partnership with business owners to appropriately integrate brand and meeting objectives into the meeting and event design?
* Are you able to lead cross functional teams in order to successfully execute all the tactical and operational elements of a meeting and event?
* Do you thrive working within a fast paced, high-visibility and high-pressure environment?
* Are you entrepreneurial with a strong work ethic and heightened attention to detail?
* Are you passionate about the meeting, events and hospitality industry?
* Attuned to the broader company global strategic initiatives and continuously strives to weave them into the meeting framework.
* Liaises with senior leaders to define the scope and objectives of the meeting program.
* Implements a strategy for assigned meetings and builds a comprehensive project plan to deliver on meeting objectives and execution of logistics including:
xxx2; Collaborates with executive level internal clients, peers and 3rd party partners who are spread across multiple regions/time-zones.
xxx2; Leads project plan update meetings with business owners including establishing discussion guides, decision points, week over week presentations, etc. to keep project on timeline
xxx2; Budget management (owns manages entire event budget)
xxx2; Plans, attends and leads clients through site inspection experience
xxx2; 3rd Party Management (destination management, 3rd party onsite staffing, production, transportation, etc.)
xxx2; Compliance, risk, internal process approvals
xxx2; Builds and manages an effective event staffing plan
xxx2; Identifies content elements including key note speakers, entertainment, etc. in collaboration with (COMPANY NAME) marketing, communications and sponsorship teams
xxx2; Design and approval of menus and banquet event orders
xxx2; Analyzes and reports cost savings and cost avoidance on a meeting by meeting basis
xxx2; Advise on program enhancements (upgrades, gifts, pre-arrival experiences)
xxx2; Serves as (COMPANY NAME)'s Brand Ambassador and single point of contact onsite to ensure flawless execution of project plan
xxx2; Producing and managing attendee reminders/communications
xxx2; Primary (COMPANY NAME) point of contact for VIP attendees where appropriate to program flow
xxx2; Producing and managing logistics grid and show-flow
xxx2; Prepare and deliver post event briefings
* Subject Matter Expert for one or more areas of the event planning ecosystem and provides advanced knowledge insights back to members of the CMS Team
* Assists to elevate the visibility of the meeting services offerings while driving cost savings and efficiencies back to the company.
* Innovates to identify new opportunities for continuous process and procedure improvement for the department.
* Leads annual meeting and event portfolio/business review with key meeting and event stakeholders to assess new opportunities for innovation, process improvement, operations management and drive CMS Client retention
* Development and mentoring for more junior team members as assigned by director
* Contributes to process improvements, change management and compliance to company policy
* Advanced working knowledge of Cvent Technology Tool
* Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
* Strong budget, forecasting and analytical skills
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills
* Advanced experience within the meetings, events and/or hospitality industry
* Ability to make decisions under pressure and remain calm and professional at all times
* Communicates effectively with all levels of management
* Ability to work accurately and timely manner
* Agile and with ability to adapt well to change
* Ability to work with cross-cultural constituencies
* Multi-language capability is an asset
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly