Role Title: Personal Assistant
Here at (COMPANY NAME) Group we create connections, as the parent company, to all our Global operations. In a growing digital world, our focus is to deliver (COMPANY NAME) wide consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and to over 420 million customers. Through delivering innovative ways for our operations, to setting our global standards or leading our strategic performance, joining (COMPANY NAME) Group ensures you can be part of evolving our world of total communications. Now has never been a better time to get on board.
As a leading part of wider (COMPANY NAME) Group, (COMPANY NAME) Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do 'more with less' by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. Are you now ready to join our world and connect your career with us?
As Personal Assistant within (COMPANY NAME) Group, you will work with two of the VGE Northern Europe, Sales and Operations Leadership Team, to manage diaries, meetings, expenses and general administration. You will be used to high level communication with stakeholders, project work, travel and financial management, providing support across various time zones. The ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and make decisions are key. You will also have opportunity to get involved with ad hoc marketing and communications projects and support the wider team, when required
* You will manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared and received in a timely manner, prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption.
* Manage travel ensuring all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel. Print everything before travelling including any pre reads for meetings.
* You will also manage Head of Functions and teams' annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
* Support team in terms of diary management, travel co-ordination, expenses, and organizing team-wide meetings.
* Undertake ad hoc special projects to support as required.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
* Proven experience at successfully supporting more than one Senior Executives.
* Positive, can-do attitude. Resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Good influencing ability, confident and challenging when appropriate.
* Flexible toward work requirements and maybe necessary to work additional hours when required.
* Builds effective relationships, breaks down barriers.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially excel and PowerPoint skills
What is the key to our success? It's simple - our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we're at our best when you're at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It's in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what's right for you. Our (COMPANY NAME) Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how (COMPANY NAME) Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com