Job Title: CSO Service Management Lead
Role level: Assistant Vice-President
Professional experience: Recent graduate
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
· Service review, development and improvement, including:
o Managing the transition to the new Service Appendix during the run-up to the Go Live date and subsequent reporting period against the new Service-Level Agreements, and addressing any teething issues;
o Providing guidance to Sub-Service managers re the new reporting mechanism and contractual/regulatory requirements;
o Driving forward ongoing work to develop performance reporting broken down per Trading Entity;
o Continually reviewing and updating our Service model in line with the Security Strategy and to ensure that CSO is fully compliant with all regulatory requirements - e.g. OCIR, Internal Outsourcing Standard and RCSA requirements;
o Ensuring our Service Appendix (in effect the contract between us and our Service Recipients) is accurate and up-to-date;
o Resolving ongoing issues regarding legal entity / HR mapping relating to Security Service Providers and Recipients; and
o Developing a new Standard (in line with Security's strategy and policy/ies) with regard to Security Service Management and wider Service & Process Enablement.
· Service Delivery and Performance Reporting management, including:
o Leading and engaging the 5 x Security Sub-Service managers and holding them to account in managing their Sub-Services;
o Managing stakeholders (especially Service Recipients) across (COMPANY NAME), including chairing and coordinating Exceptions Forum meetings with international stakeholders;
o Managing any exceptions to reported metrics, and engaging with stakeholders to ensure a satisfactory "Path to Green";
o Addressing queries from Security Service Recipients regarding the Security Service and identifying answers from across the organisation;
o Collating and challenging performance data from multiple sources across the Security Sub-Services, and uploading into a service review toolset for Recipients; and
o Collaborating with the Central Services Management Team and BI/BUK Services Management teams to ensure the Security Service meets central/Recipient requirements.
· Other support/advisory work for Strategy/Implementation/Transformation colleagues as required, including Change Management, Programme Management and Communications / Engagement teams.
· A strong candidate who is motivated by broader development and future career progression will have the opportunity to play a proactive role within the wider Transformation team, in particular Strategy Development, Internal Communications (including designing and implementing awareness / marketing / communications materials, facilitating events, and ensuring strong clarity of message), as well as working closely with the CSO Leadership.
· An understanding of, or strong interest in, cyber security and physical security
· Experience of, or interest in, working in a complex and international organisation
· Excellent people management and stakeholder engagement skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to present information clearly and concisely for a variety of audiences ranging from senior management to international Service Recipients
· Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
· Experience of data collection and associated processes, or willingness to learn
· Qualification - educated to degree level or evidence of higher education and relevant training