RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB (formerly called (COMPANY NAME)) is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. The company has operations in over 60 countries, with headquarters in the UK and Amsterdam. Sales in almost 200 countries. The company employs approximately 37,000 people worldwide.
With a purpose of delivering innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, RB is in the top 20 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. Today it is the global No 1or No 2 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation. Its health, hygiene and home portfolio is led by 19 global Powerbrands of Nurofen, Strepsils Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Lysol, MegaRed, Dettol, Veet, Harpic, Bang, Veja, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Air Wick, and French's. At the start of 2014 RB had 43% of its core revenues coming from its 2 emerging market Areas and 57% from its developed market Area; 72% of core revenues came from the health and hygiene categories of the portfolio
AS A WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
Location : Markham Vale
To support the Warehouse and Logistics Solutions manager in controlling the full operation. Ensuring controls for operational and cost efficiency are in place to execute accurate inventory holding/movement and best in class service to our customers. For more information visit wxx.xx.xxm
Work with the Warehouse/Transport Solution Manager to take on projects to drive cost effectiveness and better service
The role is a part of a small team for RB based at the warehouse facility in chesterfield. Attention to detail is a must for this role and the ability to understand a complex operation, customer requirements, demands, and systems to track transactional movements and explain all costs and variations in cost and accuracy.
The main duties are administrative with the scope to manage projects and operational excellence through external businesses, freight providers and the 4PL warehouse team.
You'll be responsible for:
* Book to Book stock reconciliation between WMS and RB internal system
* Warehouse Invoice validation weekly/ monthly (checking transaction alignment)
* Freight logistics invoice validation weekly/ monthly (checking lifts, postcode charges, load charges against rate card, container utilisation and rate validations)
* OTIF tracking daily and root cause analysis of service impact
* Issue resolution on inbound and outbound PO variances
* Raising PO's for invoiced verified costs in warehousing and Freight logistics
* Working with the Warehouse manager and Logistics manager to create projects and initiatives to drive cost and service
* Ensuring consistent high level of service and quality in all aspects of warehouse and logistics activities.
* Reporting of Inbound Logistics Performance, Forward Distribution and Inbound Planning.
* Manage the RB factories and Third Party Suppliers to streamline the product and information flow.
* Management of the EDI flow between the 3PL and the Demand Planning Team
* Maintain systemic view of Goods In-transit to accurately show genuine goods movement
* Coordinate with factories, 3rd party suppliers and hauliers on DDN challenges
* Distribute Customs detail to relevant parties
* Support the ENA Finance Team to resolve any outstanding invoicing issues
* Support the Stock and Inventory Management team with driving improved Inbound booking processes and customer claims
* Trend and root cause analysis of Inbound logistics performance
* Cost awareness and management and identifying any improvements
* Challenging and improving current practices in collaboration with 3PLs and within RB teams.
Judgement and Decision Making:
Challenge the 'status quo' within the 3PL and internal business
Monitor best practice in all logistics processes and communication. Drive to deliver "Best in Class".
SUMMARY OF KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong analytical ability; analyse complex data, identify issues, explain variances and recommend solutions
* Ability to consider and drive end to end improvements
* Self-motivated with strong influencing skills
* Strong Relationship builder and excellent at cross functional day to day interaction or project work
* Understanding of JDE and WMS systems
* University Degree - Business/Engineering/Logistics
* Experience of working with a FMCG company
* Experience of 3PL management
* Project Management experience beneficial
* Good theoretical knowledge of Supply Chain Management Fuelled by a new breed of talent who blend intellectual curiosity with commitment to the highest quality standards, RB is set to redefine the world of consumer health and hygiene. RB people and its culture are at the heart of the company's success. They have an intense drive for achievement and a desire to outperform wherever they focus, including in sustainability where the company is targeting a 1/3 reduction in water impact, 1/3 reduction in carbon and to have 1/3 of its net revenue coming from more sustainable products by 2020. It is also the Save the Children charity's largest FMCG global partner, with a new partnership vision to radically reduce the world's second biggest killer of under-fives, diarrhoea. Overall RB wants to reach 200 million people to improve their health and hygiene behaviour.
For more information visit wxx.xx.xxm