Role Title: Global Channel Development Manager Reports to: Health and Beauty Channel Director
Location: London Direct reports: None
· Build the customer proposition for all lead markets, leveraging consumer, shopper and customer insights to build 'triple win'. Lead this in conjunction with the Global and local Brand teams.
· Build channel strategy for all lead markets, with clear principles on customer exclusivity, assortment differentiation by customer / channel.
· Design and deploy step changing visibility assets, merchandising guidelines, planogram principles and sub channel activation programs, through the OMNI channel path to purchase, for all rollout and expansion markets for the brand.
· Work closely with the lead markets to ensure that local execution meets standards and establish clear insight driven in-store guidelines, tools and KPI's for monitoring.
· To create & curate a network of suppliers of world class shopper visibility assets (with procurement)
· Develop Shopper marketing and CRM programs for the brand with key customers.
· Drive market team Premium Beauty selling capabilities.
· Align with markets on price and promo strategies following global guidance.
· Tracking and monitor price and promo implementation in market, to secure alignment cross markets/cross channels.
· Develop the gifting strategy and plan.
Context & Main Purpose of Role
With its roots in Korean aesthetic spas, this cult Korean face care brand is now expanding to several new markets, beyond its current Asian stronghold.
This role will work closely with the global team in London, to develop the channel strategy for expansion. It will also develop and design all store launch materials, shopper campaigns and track sales and in-store performance
1. 6P's execution in key Customers and channels
2. Business case delivery for key markets
3. OTIF delivery of assets
· Global Brand Leaders
· Global Channel leads
· Key Customer Leaders
Key Skills & Knowledge
· Strategic agility and commercial acumen - driving for long term and delivering short term
· Well-developed shopper & customer understanding especially in the Health & Beauty channel
· Excellent POS/Merchandising and Paths to Purchase knowledge and execution skills
· Ability to balance strategic vs tactical considerations
· Strong Project management skills
· Synthesis of data and insight
· Bias for action
· Drive for impact
· Internal networking and ability to manage and harness (COMPANY NAME) resource at all levels
· Live the (COMPANY NAME) values
· Advanced selling skills