(COMPANY NAME) is hiring an Operations Planner/Analyst to support the materials, manufacturing and new product introduction planning of (COMPANY NAME) products, both internally and at external subcontractors.
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at (COMPANY NAME) has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single (COMPANY NAME) employee becomes a shareholder through the company's share option scheme.
* Weekly Supply-Demand Plan reporting.
* Proactively monitor and report on product and material availability issues.
* Inventory Control and Cycle Count Management.
* Finished goods and raw material control at external manufacturing sub-contractors.
* Co-ordinate replenishment of raw materials and components with Procurement team.
* Plan/release Production schedules and P.O.'s to Production Subcontractors.
* Monitor production schedules and open purchase orders weekly.
* Ensure ERP records are up to date, liaising with Manufacturing & Logistics Management.
* Plan /co-ordinate stock for Customer returned products and Demo kits
* Pilot Production support internally and at external manufacturing sites.
* Supporting management in driving cost reductions at process and material level.
* Complete project and ad hoc support activities as required.
* Bachelor Degree in Business/Maths/Operations or equivalent.
* Strong Analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a team based environment.
* Strong communication skills.
* Self Starter with ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
* Competitive Salary.
* Salary review annually.
* EMI share option scheme.
* Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
* Life insurance of four times salary.
* Assistance with relocation expenses if applicable.
* 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the (COMPANY NAME) journey