At Jacobs Douwe Egberts we're inspired by our belief that it's amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Here in the UK & Ireland we are known for leading coffee brands including Kenco, L'Or and Tassimo. With associates spread across 3 locations in Hurley (nr Maidenhead), Banbury and Dublin.
This position is based at our Manufacturing site in Banbury. The Raw Materials Administrator is part of the Packing & Warehouse team who form a key part of the wider Manufacturing function. The Manufacturing function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, green coffee beans to award winning coffee. The team covers sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, engineering, supply chain and planning processes, they ensure optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale.
About the role:
The Raw Materials Administrator will play a key role in releasing any controlling production orders for instant packing. The job will have ultimate responsibility for controlling all aspects of materials including scheduling and planning. As part of this position you will work closely with warehouse, packing, planning and finance departments to ensure there is alignment on production plans, supplier bookings, PO discrepancies and material scrapping.
The role will also require you to be trained on programs such as SAP, Topaz, Phoenix and RFGen.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Releasing production orders for instant packing.
* Controlling production order BOMS
* Clearing material differences
* Regular cycle counts for all departments
* Supplier delivery scheduling
* Booking green beans
* Blocking and scrapping materials
* Returning materials to suppliers
* Liaising with planning regarding supplier bookings and PO discrepancies
* Liaising with finance regarding Eslobs and material scrapping
* FLT License, or willingness to train is Required
* Prior knowledge of SAP, Topaz, Phoenix and RFGen advantageous.
* Proficient in the use of Excel and other Microsoft packages
* Strong communicator both written and verbal
* Keen attention detail
What's it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate and driven associates who challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious - JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and support one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing across the globe. Your achievements here will get noticed.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: JACOBS, TASSIMO, MOCCONA, SENSEO, L'OR, DOUWE EGBERTS, KENCO, PILAO and GEVALIA