Type: Temporary - duration 1 month, immediate start
Reports to: Operations Manager
About (COMPANY NAME) Fluently
For 17 years, (COMPANY NAME) Fluently has provided expert translation services to business around the world, and since 2018 has been part of tech and retail giant, The Hut Group. Whilst continuing to partner with businesses across multiple industries in their international ambitions, we now also form a key role within the (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity ecosystem. (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity empowers their e-commerce partners to scale globally through its end-to-end offering, allowing brands to tap into the technology and expertise that drives (COMPANY NAME)'s $1.5bn annual turnover. Fluently enables (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity clients to enter and disrupt international markets through localisation, ensuring no market is out of reach.
We have an excellent opportunity for a temporary Project Manager to join our team throughout the month of August. As part of Operations you will support the UK Translation Team with the production of language services in accordance with our ISO-accredited quality management system.
We have an excellent opportunity for a temporary Project Manager to join our team throughout the month of August. As part of Operations you will support the UK Translation Team with the production of language services in accordance with our ISO-accredited quality management system
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee the full-cycle of project management across a wide range of our services to meet margin targets
· Carry out proofreading, editing and translation, as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout
· Use translation management software to leverage internal and translation memory segment repetitions
· Update the company's administration systems for project, supplier and client data in accordance with our ISO-accredited quality control procedures
· Source the most appropriately skilled linguists or facilities providers
· Manage and maintain translation assets such as translation memories and glossaries
· Work with established and new accounts to build trusted relationships with clients and develop efficient solutions to their language requirements and resolutions where necessary
· Liaise with Accounts, IT, Sales and Linguist Community staff to ensure excellent quality of service and high standards of customer care
Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Project Management role
· Fluency in English and another language- both written and spoken language skills essential
· Experience of managing projects for clients within multiple industries
· Experience of working with high profile client accounts and managing client needs and expectations
· Bachelor Degree in Translation or Linguistics
· Experience with CAT tools, XTM preferred but not essential
· Strong organisational/multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst handling pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
· Excellent communication and client service skills
· Excellent eye for detail
· Strong formatting skills
· You will be supported by the Translation Team
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|
|Job duration:||one month|