One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, (COMPANY NAME) is a team of around 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale-because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
In Customer Engagement, we inspire people to build the best typeforms and videoasks they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide a stellar experience to their customers and ensure they remain loyal advocates for us in their communities.
To help us with this mission, we are looking for a Video Learning Production Specialist who will help educating our users and helping them achieve their goals with VideoAsk.
About the role
We're looking for a confident, talented, and passionate Video Learning Production Specialist to join our team and create educational videos for VideoAsk.
Do you get thrilled by the thought of educating and inspiring an audience? Are you tech-savvy, a great communicator, and comfortable with creative and design tasks?In Customer Success, we support people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. When customers make progress, they get more value-and stick around for longer.
Here's Jon, our Education Lead:
"Video is essential for our Help Center. We're looking for someone who can create and voice approachable, friendly video guides. We'd like you to really own the project, bringing your ideas and innovation to video education at VideoAsk."
You'll join a close-knit, agile team built on trust, support, and cups of tea/alternative. You'll collaborate and contribute through daily catch-ups and fast feedback sessions.
What you'll do:
* Create and voice screencast-style video tutorials, from writing the script, recording to editing and posting
* Ensure video production is professional and meaningful via right tools, right resources, and right processes.
* Drive innovation and experimentation in video creation and sharing methods which create the most impact.
* Maturing and scaling the 'close loop' feedback model based on voice of customer, product usage and new product features to guide new video production priorities,
* Share video results/feedback with other teams within Customer Engagement as well as across marketing and product teams.
* Contribute to Online Community growth by developing an approach to enable customers to share 'home grown' videos that enable and educate other customers.
* Experiment with different short and longer video content across our platform
* Help to shape the content and direction of our Help Center
* Become a VideoAsk product expert
Here's what we are after:
* You have 1-2 years experience creating educational video content
* You have 1-2 years working in a tech or SaaS company
* You have experience working in or with customer success or education teams
* You have experience with innovation and experimenting with video education
* You're comfortable putting your voice and face online!
* You are a (near) native English speaker
* Extensive video recording and editing knowledge (eg Adobe editing suite-Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, Screenflow)
* You're experienced in professional standard Audio recording and editing
These would be great:
* Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
* Knowledge of Online Community platforms (such as Insided)
* Experience working with Zendesk and Contentful
* Knowledge of Wistia and managing a YouTube channel
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply-success might be just around the corner xxxx1;
* Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use (COMPANY NAME). We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace
|Posted on:||16 Oct 2021|