With (COMPANY NAME) Live anyone can learn a language!
(COMPANY NAME) Live is the live online language class that brings human face-to-face interaction and speaking practice to (COMPANY NAME) learners, building on (COMPANY NAME)'s long-established language learning app.
Since its founding in 2007, (COMPANY NAME) has grown to become the market leader in app-based language learning, offering 14 learning languages. Learners can access courses via the (COMPANY NAME) website or on the mobile app.
(COMPANY NAME) Live offers group language classes that complement (COMPANY NAME)'s app-based learning content. Virtual classes bring numerous advantages as well as new didactical questions. We're looking for qualified teachers who can apply their previous experience to the demands of our online teaching program and evolve with the product. Do you want to make your mark as an online language teacher? Then you could be our next online DAF freelance teacher.
* Fluent in your teaching language: You have an outstanding command of the language you wish to teach. If German is not your native language, an official C2 CEFR certificate is required. You also speak and write well in English for communication with the Teacher Relations Team.
* Teaching certificate: you hold a DAF (or related) teaching certificate from a recognised educational institution. A degree in a language-related field is a plus.
* Teaching experience as a second language teacher. Online experience teaching groups is a plus.
* Technical equipment: high speed internet connection, headset with microphone, laptop/desktop with a camera.
* Technical skills: you are very familiar with Zoom.us. You enjoy discovering new features and incorporating them in the virtual classroom.
* Adaptability: you handle unexpected technical problems as well as challenging teaching situations confidently and professionally.
* Communication and connectivity: you are able to bridge the virtual gap by keeping students engaged and motivated. You are dynamic and able to combine didactic excellence with friendliness and openness. You communicate easily with the Teacher Relations Team when necessary.
* Energetic and passionate about teaching, eager to learn from your students as well as your peers and to adapt to a developing field.
* You hold proof of freelance status: you are responsible for handling your invoices and taxes.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Like (COMPANY NAME), you celebrate the diversity of your language and culture and spread your passion for languages.
* A market competitive payment scheme plus incentives for top quality teaching and performance. At (COMPANY NAME) Live we reward talent.
* Full flexibility: You are not responsible for facilitating an entire course, but for individual classes within a larger curriculum. Customise your schedule based on your availability teaching at least 5 hours per week.
* Structured learning materials: We provide you with the material for each class. Minimised class preparation time.
* Our Online Teaching Team will support you on your entire journey as a (COMPANY NAME) Live teacher.
* Exclusive, personalised training: Access to various training opportunities, including individual feedback on teaching as well as professional group training workshops on various topics.
* Learn languages for free: access our courses in the (COMPANY NAME) app since day 1 and access to (COMPANY NAME) Live as an anniversary gift.
Check out what (COMPANY NAME) Live teachers have to say about their experience so far.
Join the (COMPANY NAME) Live team to be part of one of the fastest-growing education technology companies and work as a pioneer in online language classes
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|