(COMPANY NAME) protects every business's mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, (COMPANY NAME) automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way. You can read more about Human Layer Security here.
(COMPANY NAME) has raised a $74m Series C led by renowned security investors, March Capital (Crowdstrike, Knowbe4), with follow-on from Sequoia, Accel, Balderton, Latitude, Okta, Sozo, Citi & Schroder Adveq, to further our mission to secure the human layer.
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) is backed by world-class venture capital investors, has hubs in London, San Francisco, Boston, and Austin, and London, and is one of the Top-x xxx1 Best Places to Work for Women.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll get to:
* Be responsible for the success of a cross-functional development team of 6-8 engineers, including Data Scientist
* Support your team's personal growth and help them to achieve their career goals
* Use technical project management skills to take projects from idea to completion with a team
* Work closely with our product Team to define strategic initiative
* Work closely with our Talent team to hire world class engineers
We'd love to meet someone who:
* Understanding of security landscape, and you're passionate about detecting the most advanced threats on email.
* Has experience in a data-centric role
* Is experienced working as an Engineering Manager (at least 2 year) with an overall experience of 6+ years
* Believes that the best engineering teams are diverse, excited to mentor, coach and grow teams and engineers
* Still likes to get their hands dirty with code and can provide technical guidance
* A great problem solver who takes pride in their work
* Values getting things done over getting things perfect
* Comfortable with the unknown and loves to experiment
* Can construct good arguments for methodologies or practices and is always looking for improvement opportunities
* Has the ability to blend data from multiple systems to create comprehensive, holistic views, and to translate complex data into consumable insights appropriate to the target audience.
* Has a passion for designing processes that scale
* Enjoys "getting their hands dirty" by digging into complex operations
* Has strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It's important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we're on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there's plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
* 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at (COMPANY NAME)!)
* Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
* Up to 60 days of working abroad, limited to 30 days per trip a year
* Spill - employee mental health support through Slack
* Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
* Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
* Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
* Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
* Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
* We're family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
* High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus (COMPANY NAME) ANC headphones
* If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
* Elite membership of the (COMPANY NAME) House System...
* Every other Wednesday we get together to share team updates and drinks
* Monthly team socials & a big, whole company extravaganza every quarter
* Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
,,,and here are another 200 reasons!
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Our mission to empower and protect people is a reflection of two of our values: Human First and We Do the Right Thing. For us, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is also a reflection of these core values.
As a human first company, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where all our Tessians have the opportunity to thrive. We strive for a better (COMPANY NAME), and a better world. We're working inside and outside (COMPANY NAME) to improve diversity and equity in our industry, and foster an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
Our strategy touches each part of a (COMPANY NAME)'s life cycle, from applicant to employee, ensuring that we keep DEI at the core of every point in our candidate and employee experience. Read more about our DEI commitments here.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|