(COMPANY NAME) is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At (COMPANY NAME), we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With (COMPANY NAME), organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize (COMPANY NAME)'s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Cloud Data Model and User Management (CDMUM) team provides a set of foundational cloud primitives around core customer data model, cloud human identity and authentication. These primitives enable customers to map their organizational structure to (COMPANY NAME) Cloud and advance in their journey from an initial Proof Of Concept to (COMPANY NAME) becoming a central nervous system. We solve challenging and interesting data modeling problems that have broad impacts across Cloud's user experience, business systems and engineering platforms.
We work in partnership with many technical and non-technical teams across (COMPANY NAME) to improve business and engineering velocity and help ship some of (COMPANY NAME)'s highest priority projects as the owners of Cloud's core customer data models, we also maintain some of (COMPANY NAME) Cloud's core authentication systems, thus requiring an extremely high bar for code quality.
What You'll Do:
* Create a winning team: lead and serve a talented and motivated team of software engineers; develop and refine team's vision; source and hire candidates; provide necessary technical guidance; collaborate with product, design and other partners; effectively execute.
What You Will Bring & What Gives You an Edge:
* 2+ years of engineering management experience leading productive, high-functioning teams.
* Ability to hire while ensuring a high bar, keep engineers motivated, coach/mentor, and handle performance management.
* Experience with running production systems in the cloud.
* Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development.
* A great track record of shipping features and hitting deadlines consistently. Should be able to move fast, build in increments, and iterate. Have a sense of urgency, a mindset toward achieving results, and excellent prioritization skills.
* Able to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them.
* Ability to influence the team, peers, and upper management using effective communication and collaborative techniques. Focus on building and maintaining a culture of collaboration within the team.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
Come As You Are
At (COMPANY NAME), equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
(COMPANY NAME) requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, (COMPANY NAME) will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when (COMPANY NAME), Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|