(COMPANY NAME) is at an amazing phase of our product journey. We have established proven product-market fit across multiple industries, such as fueling the global 5G revolution at companies like AT&T and Vodafone, empowering connectivity via WIFI kiosks in NYC and London, and changing the way that alternative energy businesses are deploying their assets in our race to 2050. To help continue our growth and reach new markets, we are seeking a Fiber Industry Analyst to join our fantastic Product team.
Ensure (COMPANY NAME) is the market leading application for fiber network operators and contractors
The Skill Set
* Understand how work "gets done" to deploy and maintain a fiber network
* Utilize deep understanding of industry workflows covering the planning, deployment and operations of fiber networks
* Apply understanding of Salesforce Platform, how to apply configurations, etc...
* Perform a detailed assessment of a customer implementation and identify new product ideas
* Utilize understanding of GIS and other applications used in the deployment of Fiber networks
* Identify new features and workflows to include in our product
* Perform analysis on product usage and make data driven recommendations
* Work with our existing customers to identify best practices
* Document product requirements and use cases that can be delivered to the engineering team
* Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure the value of our product is well understood within the market
* Collaborate with Product Implementation to ensure customer implementations are aligned with the product strategy
* Work with Sales to ensure the product is properly positioned to new customers
* Assessing the competitive landscape to identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
Within 60 Days, You'll
* Become (COMPANY NAME) certified to gather breadth of knowledge of the entire product
* Develop an understanding of our existing customer base, and their usage of our products
* Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Implementations, Customer Success and Marketing
* Understand how product is designed and developed at (COMPANY NAME), leveraging our Product Playbook.
* Establish relationships with our customers and engage in discovery and assessment of product usage
Within 180 Days, You'll
* Make recommendations based on insights into our customer usage and best practices for new product enhancements to our Fiber App.
* Drive the delivery of the Product Roadmap using the Product Playbook
* Partner with Solution Delivery to perform reviews of implementation plans
* Establish yourself as the expert in Fiber Network Operator workflows
Within 365 Days, You'll
* Have strong working relationships with all the cross-functional teams required to deliver new ideas and features within the product
* Have contributed to the entire product development lifecycle, including the identifying of market needs, validation of opportunities, and the iterative development of new features or enhancements
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn't localized to telecommunications - it's pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. (COMPANY NAME) is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we've built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we're continuing to invest in our people-first culture
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|