We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We're dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. (COMPANY NAME) powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. (COMPANY NAME)'s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
(COMPANY NAME) unlocks financial freedom for everyone, so naturally, support works a bit differently when you're delivering on such a meaty mission. At (COMPANY NAME), we have two teams that primarily help consumers navigate the issues they can't see; we're not helping consumers reset their passwords, but rather tackling technical concepts and translating them for a non-technical audience. We also care deeply about making sure our policies and processes are transparent, digestible, and in the best interest of consumers, and we take security very seriously. So if people have questions about managing their data, we want to be there to help. Our goal is to provide a platform and support experience that empowers consumers with the tools and knowledge they need to be in control of their financial data.
But we've also got to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders while we do it! We're helping our customers' customers, so we are constantly working to make sure we get the best solutions for everyone. And because our work is responsive to the individuals and situation in front of us, we don't have a playbook for everything; we encourage curiosity, taking initiative, and challenging the status quo.
This cohort of 4-8 Support Specialists will join our team in December 2021 as full-time employees.
You'll be joining a dynamic and diverse team with members who come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds -- from education to hospitality to non-profits. As a cohort, you'll onboard together and work as a close-knit unit to support the same shared team goals. What does that look like? Interfacing directly with consumers via email (no phone or chat support), collaborating as a team to divide and conquer, and most importantly keeping track of lots of moving parts; (COMPANY NAME) is growing quickly, meaning we integrate new information and product changes regularly to make sure we're consistently providing the most accurate, effective support.
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in tech or support before -- we'll teach you the nuts and bolts! We're not looking at what you've done, but rather what you've got the passion and potential to do -- resumes not required. We know that great talent comes from diverse backgrounds, and there are many ways to demonstrate the characteristics we care about.
We're looking for folks who have:
* An interest in the world of financial technology
* An intrinsic drive to help people
* A "get it done" attitude
* A knack for picking up new technology
* A natural sense of curiosity and bias towards action
* Strong written communication skills: confidence, clarity, brevity
You might be excited about this role if you:
* Have been working in support, but you're interested in something different or want to shift in a more technical or policy-driven direction.
* Have been working in tech, but find yourself seeking a more hands-on role that's closer to the product.
* Have never worked in support or tech, but love working with people in a fast-paced environment. Maybe you've spent your past few years working in the hospitality or restaurant industry, or as a teacher, recruiter, executive assistant, or...
What you can expect from us:
* A hands-on interview process adding up to a total time commitment of ~4 to 5 hours max. We've put a lot of thought into building an application and interview process that gives both (COMPANY NAME) and the candidate a strong sense of one another. A focus on real-world, highly applicable exercises will help us both learn if this will be a good fit.
* A commitment to working remotely until further notice. Once it is safe to return to the office, you can choose to remain remote or work from one of our offices in Salt Lake City, New York City, or San Francisco.
* Cohort start date: December 7 xxx1.
We know a lot of people talk themselves out of applying for jobs because they aren't "qualified." Please don't let that stand in your way! We won't be looking at resumes as we evaluate candidates - all we ask is that you take the time to reflect and share your honest thoughts with us, first in the application questions, and then throughout the interview process.
We'd recommend setting aside roughly 45 minutes to answer the questions included in the job application. If you're excited to answer these, that's the best first sign! We can't wait to hear from you.
**Please note - we are aware that uploading a resume is "required" in order to apply to this role via our website. This is an unfortunate glitch in our applicant tracking system - please feel free to upload a blank page in order to "meet this requirement." We will not be considering resumes as we evaluate candidates.**
Applications close on October 2x, xxx1.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|