(COMPANY NAME) Electronics, Inc. look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The (COMPANY NAME) Ci Media Cloud Services team is looking for a Junior Software Developer who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a passion for technology and user-centered design. From conception to delivery, the Junior Software Developer works alongside a multi-national team to build a world class media collaboration platform in the cloud. Check out Ci for yourself - wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm .
* Code every day
* Contribute to product feature development and fixes
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by customers and QA
* Build tools and utilities used to manage production systems
* Build automated test systems
* Work with senior members of the team to plan and execute improvements, including:
* Automated test systems
* Bug fixes
* Product features
* Work with support teams to troubleshoot and resolve customer reported issues
Required Skills / Experience:
* Experience with multiple programming languages, such as:
* C# / .Net
* Experience with one or more source control management systems (i.e. Git)
* Some experience with web application frameworks (i.e. Axx.xxt, Vue.js, Angular, Node.js)
* Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
* Windows and Linux development
* Some knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
* Experience working with Media Asset Management systems
* Working knowledge of common media formats (audio, video, image)
* Experience with the following tools / technologies:
* AWS (S3, EC2, SQS, CloudFormation, etc.)
* .Net 5
(COMPANY NAME) Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or on any other basis which is protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to (COMPANY NAME) Electronics, Inc.
(COMPANY NAME) Electronics, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can mail your resume to: (COMPANY NAME) Electronics, Human Resources Department, 1xxx5 Via Esprillo, San Diego CA 9xxx7. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work (English/Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (English/Spanish)
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|