(COMPANY NAME) is a technology-enabled research organization that leverages an end-to-end range of research and development solutions to improve the productivity of oncology drug development. Using computational and experimental testing platforms, (COMPANY NAME) improves decision making for effective therapeutic development. Our team is passionate and self-motivated working together to accelerate the challenges of oncology drug development and ultimately improve patients' lives around the world.
Reporting location: Remote, anywhere in the US
The Project Manager will be a key member of Champions commercial organization and will be responsible for managing all aspects of internal projects and outsourcing activities.
In addition, the successful candidate will be working closely with other internal stakeholders including Laboratory Operations, R&D, Engineering, Corporate Development, and external collaborators to ensure project achievements and deliverables are met, and that activities are well completed and managed.
* Manages in-house activities of the sequencing operation for both external and internal projects by planning, scheduling and tracking the projects' pipelines, coordinating and directing the teams' efforts towards their timely completion
* Optimizes the sequencing workflow to enable a highly robust and efficient sequencing operation
* Serves as the main point of contact for outsourcing activities aimed at characterizing Champions models, t by managing all aspects of outsourcing including logistics, data transfer, communications with both internal stakeholders and external vendors, budget, and expense tracking
* Manages projects from initiation through closure, by applying fundamental project management skills and tools
* Collaborates with team members to develop detailed project and communication plans, define scope, budget and resources, track milestones and KPIs and overall project performance
* Serves as a point of contact for cross-functional teams to ensure project team actions remain in synergy
* Interacts and provides effective leadership across cross-functional teams including Operations, Project Leaders, Marketing & Sales, and Bioinformatics by preparing status reports, specific project updates, or implementation of outcomes
* Schedules, coordinates, and drives project team meeting(s): prepare and distribute agendas/minutes; tracks action items and escalates areas of risk to the appropriate management entity
* Collaborates with Leadership/teams to communicate progress on technical operations goals, resourcing, and translates strategy into actions
* Present project plans and regular updates to senior leadership throughout the project management lifecycle to effectively manage expectations of progress
* Proactively identifies any issues, concerns or challenges in regard to assigned projects and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve organizational efficiency
* Performs other related activities and tasks as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities.
* B.S. or M.S. degree in Life Sciences/Software Engineering
* PMP certification is a plus
* Minimum of 2 years of direct project management experience is required
* Previous experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry is required
* Proficiency in project management skills and principles, including scope, schedule, resource and risk management
* Proficient with project management tools and applications, including Microsoft Office applications
* Experience using Project Management software to manage complex project timelines and resources is highly preferred
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, and ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, cross-functional environment
* Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple matters simultaneously and to respond to rapidly shifting priorities in ambiguous or challenging situations
* Ability to highlight issues to senior leaders, drive consensus and forge solutions
* Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to develop important relationships with all key internal and external partners as well as collaborators.
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.. (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|