We're on a mission to help people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, and we're looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Acquisition Marketing Manager to supercharge our efforts to acquire new users and retain existing ones.
* Drive organic growth by optimizing our non-technical SEO and ASO efforts
* Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search and display channels
* Own our email marketing strategy and execution
* Perform results analysis and share findings broadly across the company
Recipe for Success
* 2-5 years experience in a growth marketing role at a consumer internet company
* Proficient with key marketing technologies & platforms
* Analytical, results-oriented mindset with strong creative streak
* Strong written communication skill set
* Ability to work cross-functionally with product, engineering and design
Cherries on Top
* Experience marketing to independent workers e.g. consultants, freelancers, real estate agents
* Experience working at a company during a growth inflection point
We make software that helps the 100+ million people who work for themselves be more productive and successful, giving them economic security to thrive.
For the past couple of years we've been solving really important problems for them like getting the right health coverage and simplifying their tax bills. Now we're focused on building the world's first all-in-one productivity platform designed to help them manage their business and make smart decisions every day.
Our products are integrated into the world's largest work-for-yourself platforms including Uber, Etsy, TaskRabbit, Postmates, Cxxx.xxm, and others, and we're backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
Stride provides the world's first portable benefits platform designed specifically for independent workers, helping them save time and money on insurance, taxes and hundreds of thousands of products and services. Since launching in 2014, Stride has helped over 2.5 million workers save over $2.7 billion.
Stride partners with the world's leading work platforms and employers of non-benefited workers including DoorDash, Uber, Instacart, Grubhub, Amazon, MasterCard, Aon, Keller Williams and others to help them provide their workers access to affordable health and wealth benefits and perks. The company is backed by Venrock, New Enterprise Associates and F-Prime Capital Partners.
We support a flexible work structure with office locations in Salt Lake City and San Francisco, along with the option to establish your own fully remote office.
Forbes: With August 15 Health Insurance Deadline Looming, Many Gig Workers Risk Missing Out On Savings, New Data Shows
Born Digital: "Mastercard, Stride Partner for Gig Worker Benefits"
Fast Company: "Ahead of its IPO, Postmates starts offering no-strings perks for couriers"
The New York Times: "It's Not Just You: Picking a Health Insurance Plan Is Really Hard"
Business Insider: "(COMPANY NAME) Secures $23.5 Million in Series B Funding
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|