Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Working with the Enterprise Data Solutions team, you will be at the forefront of driving change at (COMPANY NAME). If you are passionate about bringing data solutions visibility on process gaps and improvements needed in the end-to-end business processes, you will feel right at home.
Every new job is an opportunity for growing your career. (COMPANY NAME) is growing and growing fast. You can be a part of our growth story as (COMPANY NAME) is the only company perfectly positioned to provide the multi-cloud platform for all the applications our customers need to accelerate their business today, and in the future. Joining (COMPANY NAME) gives you long-term opportunities to expand your skills with annual education and/or training reimbursements, job rotation programs, subscriptions to online training platforms and employee networking groups.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
* Within 30 days of employment, establish relationships with your stakeholders, become competent in (COMPANY NAME)'s data strategies, and work closely with your business partners to understand their unique data needs.
* Within 90 days of employment, you will be expected to design, align, and drive (COMPANY NAME) data strategies, while building best in class data products to support your partners. Proficiency in various data querying and validation approaches, ad-hoc data analysis and deep dives using various analytics tools is also expected.
* Within 180 days, you will be expected to support your business partners long and short-term data needs by strategically positioning data products with the stakeholders. This will require you to build strong relationships, accurate business assessments and to translate their business needs into long term data driven solutions.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As a Data Analyst you will be mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine. You will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in a way to help people, the businesses and organization to make better decisions. You will collaborate with programmers, data engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications and develop policies for data governance. Finally, you will create appropriate documentation and visualization that allows stakeholders to understand the data analysis results.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will enjoy this unique opportunity which lies at the intersect of Data Science Capabilities and Marketing Insights that will help marketing team to build strategies around your analysis or findings. You will play a key role as a consultant to Marketing stakeholder and help them in taking data driven decisions. Your data science skills should contribute to making marketing operations more effective and targeted. You will be demonstrating Leadership skills by driving the product/project by owning it and interacting with stakeholder on understanding the business problem, brainstorming, showing interim results and finally proceeding to implementing/deploying the solution.
Where is this role located?
Flexible: The location of this role is flexible within (COMPANY NAME)'s Costa Rica office, based in Heredia. Work will be done from an office some days during a week and other days from a non-(COMPANY NAME) building.
What are the benefits and perks of working at (COMPANY NAME)?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
* Generous Time Off Programs
* 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
* Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
* Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
* Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at (COMPANY NAME) are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. (COMPANY NAME) will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) encourages applicants of all ages. (COMPANY NAME) will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|